Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UFO Investigator Aspiration

by r3m Posted 10th Jan 2016 at 7:11 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2019 at 3:38 PM by r3m

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 3:25 AM
I might be a bit dumb here but how do I "unmask" three aliens?
Test Subject
#77 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by phantom24
I might be a bit dumb here but how do I "unmask" three aliens?

Nevermind. I figured it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 11:52 AM
Thanks r3m for the original mod and dplace for the needed update.Does your update include the calling aliens and summon aliens options cause i havn't seen them in play as of yet?
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 4:09 PM
I do like the Interaction to order an Abduction.
I still wonder why cant Aliens do that by default? I mean, the ones in our households.
They should order abductions too without compleating any aspiration and they should also have easier access to their home planet Sixam.
I imagine something like this: Alien does a Self-interaction "Go Home" that causes UFO to show up and suck Alien into it, loading Screen, as the UFO flies away, once Sixam is loaded, UFO flies in and spits Alien out. So just travel to Sixam via Ufo just like that. In Sixam, the "Go Home" interaction is hidden. Instead, a "Proceed Mission" interaction is available that brings Alien back to his home lot the same way as the first interaction brought the Alien home.
Alien does a Phonecall, UFO appears, UFO sucks Alien in, UFO flies away, Loading screen to Sixam (to the home lot if already on Sixam), UFO appears, UFO spits Alien out, Ufo flies away.
I really want to see that done at some point.
Test Subject
#80 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 9:40 PM
Does this mod still work after the cats and dogs update?
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:42 AM
Crash the game with choosing in CAS (v 1.40.61.1020). I wish the mod will be updated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 3:41 PM
was just wondering if this still worked ?..
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by duubie
was just wondering if this still worked ?..

It is not working, it crashes the game in CAS when you try to select it.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:16 AM
Default Still works as of 6/14/18 with weird bug/glitch
I have vampires & jungle adventures so my game already has 5 knowledge aspirations which I think is the maximum? Because when I click 'knowledge' in CAS nothing shows up (I included a picture) but I can go in game and manually select a new aspiration and then click knowledge and all 6 aspirations (inc the UFO investigator one) shows up, even when I go back into CAS using cheats. (added a pic of this also) So kind of weird glitch, but at least this still works to some extent which is great because I LOVE this aspiration!! :D
Screenshots
Attached Images

Lab Assistant
#85 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 12:46 AM
Really hope this gets updated, I remember really liking it back when it was working :-(
Instructor
#86 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 10:38 PM
i like this one very much, but now its crash and block the knowledge, i cant do anything... thank you and hope someone will update
Test Subject
#87 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 1:42 PM
Can someone fix this mod? I saw a mod (Sims 2 Knowledge Aspiration) that initially added an aspiration to the knowledge category but after an update it placed it instead in a newly created category to make it selectable in CAS.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:11 PM
So sad this doesn't work anymore! I used to love it and I miss it!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 9:40 PM Last edited by Itsmysimmod : 1st Feb 2019 at 8:27 PM.
I miss this too, I was thinking on maybe updating it if I can read the codes to see since the original author is not around here about time ago (Last Activity: 31st Jul 2016 ), but who knows? what do you guys think?

Update: There are interactions that are not working, so it can take its time. I noticed that it doesn't crash anymore in CAS, but some functions are not working and there are blank texts. I think I will work on this then.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 9th Feb 2023 at 9:13 AM
Hi! This doesn't work anymore. I have all the extensions, kits and game packs and my game version is 1.95.207.1030, which is the latest version as of this writing.
Page 4 of 4