Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ariana Grande dangerous woman bunny mask

by SimRaees57 Posted 16th Sep 2017 at 1:37 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2017 at 4:24 PM by SimRaees57

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 12:11 PM
trés mignon comme idée
Banned
#3 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 10:01 PM
uh... the ears in the hat category replace the "cat pearl headband" by candy sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
uh... the ears in the hat category replace the "cat pearl headband" by candy sims.

OH SHOOT! im sorry about that! ill get it fixed as soon as possable
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 3:03 AM
Too cute! Can't wait to wear!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 4:16 AM
The cc is good, but when you but on necklaces, there n error.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Oct 2017 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Janell99

i think is has to do with the uv mapping, sorry for that! ill find a fix
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 9:19 PM
I shall use these along with probably way too much other stuff to make the best criminal(s(?)) ever! Maybe! Or a vigilante! I'm just gonna use these for something and that's all I know so far! Thank you! Goodbye!
I don't know why I kept using exclamation marks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SayAgain
I shall use these along with probably way too much other stuff to make the best criminal(s(?)) ever! Maybe! Or a vigilante! I'm just gonna use these for something and that's all I know so far! Thank you! Goodbye!
I don't know why I kept using exclamation marks

THANKS! make sure to show me when u use it!! i love seeing people use my creations
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Janell99

Yes sadly it has to do with the uv mapping. not much i can do since the sims 4 use one texture on the whole sim so if i place the ear texture anywhere else it will mess us other parts unlike in the sims 3 where it had separate texture maps!
i hope this makes sense lol
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Apr 2019 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimRaees57
Yes sadly it has to do with the uv mapping. not much i can do since the sims 4 use one texture on the whole sim so if i place the ear texture anywhere else it will mess us other parts unlike in the sims 3 where it had separate texture maps!
i hope this makes sense lol

Couldn't you just select the faces on a Sim's head you want to turn into a mask, extract, extrude, fill any gaps and use that as the basis for your mask? That way you're not limited to the Sim's texture maps and can turn the mask into a proper standalone accessory that acts more like headwear.

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?