Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

{UPDATE} Archaeology Career

by snowleopard__x Posted 9th Mar 2018 at 3:47 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2019 at 12:00 AM by snowleopard__x

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
Original Poster
#101 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asophie99
I'm testing now this career and first I have to say thank you and good job!
But I have one request : at level 7, there is no day off all along the week! the sim go to work every day! (I'dont know if it's the same on the next levels). Fortunately, I have the season's pack wich allow me to create events with day off, but may be you should fix it on the career itself?

Btw, do you think you will create another one ?

thanks for suggestion, right now I am not sure because I have a ton of college classes.
Test Subject
#102 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 5:03 PM
Are you going to be updating this career for the Get Famous patch? It's one of my favorites! :'(
Test Subject
Original Poster
#103 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ailurophiling
Are you going to be updating this career for the Get Famous patch? It's one of my favorites! :'(

I will be checking sometime when I wake up (doing IRL laundry at this hour) if it needs an update.

UPDATE: Just checked create a career beta and there seems to be no update or need to update on careers currently. Will keep my eye open for that to change.
Test Subject
#104 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowleopard__x
I will be checking sometime when I wake up (doing IRL laundry at this hour) if it needs an update.

UPDATE: Just checked create a career beta and there seems to be no update or need to update on careers currently. Will keep my eye open for that to change.

okay! but in case you're interested, midnitetech on tumblr makes their own custom careers & seems to have found a way to update them without using the tool, if you want to look into it! i think they've written a tutorial on it as well, but i'm not sure.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 12:56 AM
Neia has updated her tool now
Test Subject
Original Poster
#106 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ailurophiling
okay! but in case you're interested, midnitetech on tumblr makes their own custom careers & seems to have found a way to update them without using the tool, if you want to look into it! i think they've written a tutorial on it as well, but i'm not sure.

thanks for that one. Neia fixed her career tool. Please also keep in mind I am a full time student and an student athlete and since my work is already done in Neia's tool, that it is easier for me to wait for her to update than to figure it out on my own during finals week of all things. The mod is fixed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#107 Old 11th Dec 2018 at 4:55 AM
Thanks very much for updating!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 1:28 AM
Thanks so much for this mod. Was just checking to see if this needs updating for the lastes patch for Strangerville.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#109 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shandra2183
Thanks so much for this mod. Was just checking to see if this needs updating for the lastes patch for Strangerville.

I checked with the beta tool does not look like anything is out of date, but please do let me know if anything is not working right and I will force an update out
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snowleopard__x
I checked with the beta tool does not look like anything is out of date, but please do let me know if anything is not working right and I will force an update out

Neia updated the tool as of March 14th, so you will need to export the career again and update. No rush, but thought I'd let you know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 4th May 2019 at 3:39 AM
I would love to get this mod as I am currently playing a sim doing the Jungle asperation. Any idea when you will have this updated?
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 4:00 PM
Hope someone updates this!!
Test Subject
#113 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 7:25 AM
All careers & traits need updating after the Nov 2019 patch.
Page 5 of 5