Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 7:48 AM
Default Islamic Mens Clothing
I am going to make a new career for Imams (Muslim Clergy) but unfortunately the game does not have any men's Islamic Clothes they can wear, Most Imams wear a long robe (Jubba, Thobe or Kurta) and on their heads usually have a skull cap (Topi or Kufi) or they will wear a white or Black turban (Imamah). Some also wear a cloak, I am not really sure how i would create a mod like this can someone please give me instructions to designing new outfits?
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Dec 2015 at 9:58 PM
See the stickies in the Tools / Tutorials forums. TS4CASTools (to create meshes and recolours) is available here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532867

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 1:27 AM
Default Turbans and kufi caps
Quote: Originally posted by muhammad786
I am going to make a new career for Imams (Muslim Clergy) but unfortunately the game does not have any men's Islamic Clothes they can wear, Most Imams wear a long robe (Jubba, Thobe or Kurta) and on their heads usually have a skull cap (Topi or Kufi) or they will wear a white or Black turban (Imamah). Some also wear a cloak, I am not really sure how i would create a mod like this can someone please give me instructions to designing new outfits?

Hi Muhammad786! Just to let you know that I am working on a kufi cap, this is how it looks so far:

and previously released a retextured turban too - here is the turban mesh and here is a sample of my recolour: [IMG][/IMG]

You can get the recolour at my tumblr here , it's part of my African Fashion Week collection, although you see it on ladies it's also for men. FYI I also made a hijab dress, which looks like this:

You can get it here .
Wish you much luck with the Imam career, sounds really interesting. Let me know if I can help.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 7:56 PM
I want to upload Muslim clothing it is very nice.....but how I am having a hard time?....why?
can you help me thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 11:56 PM
I really love your dresses I learned how to upload the contents and they are cute thank you