Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1026 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Someone gave him wood poker chips to play with/eat/

That's the Bouncinator 3000, the buttons do look a bit like poker chips! It makes animal noises.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1027 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 11:39 PM

This is the only toddler so far in my hood not to have aged up into the bear suit!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1028 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 4:07 PM
Baby Brandon

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1029 Old 27th Nov 2022 at 11:36 AM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1030 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 2:30 AM
Some of my babies and toddlers on Sea Breeze Island.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#1031 Old 8th Jan 2023 at 12:31 PM
Phaenoh's toddler sleepy mat + Lamare's shiftable everything + invisible crib bedding recolor = my toddlers can now take a catnap on the sofa

It doesn't prevent other sims or pets from using the sofa, though

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Mad Poster
#1032 Old 8th Jan 2023 at 2:23 PM
My toddlers have been enjoying the great outdoors recently.

First we see Gregory House (son of Wendy House, the architect) enjoying all the pleasures that winter brings He is constantly sneaking out in his pyjamas. His parents are not always fast enough to catch up with him.

And then a more sedate William Turner (son of Paige Turner, the author) enjoying a rather more civilised breakfast outside in spring. I took this picture because I think from this little face, he's going to be a good-looking sim when he is older. He's cute for sure! His father (a townie with a not very interesting name) seems to be trying to woo half the neighbourhood and currently has three children by two different women, so let's hope it's his genes which are the good looking ones!

Screenshots

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#1033 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 9:37 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't resist. More toddlers from my 20 woohoo challenge hood!

First, I thought William was cute (all toddlers in this game are cute) but this little stunner aged up the other day and OMG His name is Tom Porter. He is the son of Ria Porter (journalist) and Hart Throb (I am certain I stole this name from Peni. It's just too good.)

Then I have an adorable photo - sisters Maple and Bluebell meeting each other for the first time! I didn't pose this - the baby just automatically looked at her sister when she was brought into the room.

Lastly - not strictly a toddler photo, I hope you'll forgive me, there are four toddlers in it. A slight update on William, unfortunately, his mother's computer broke and with it being her only source of income, his father Matteo tried to fix it for her but got a bit of a shock. He seemed fine, I even saw him wandering around in the spooky forest lot, but when I went to play his home lot, he died! I tried to get his girlfriend, the sportswoman Annette Ball, to plead for his life but she was so traumatised that she glitched out of the interaction and refused to even remember or acknowledge his death. His daughter, Courtney Ball, is devastated. Annette is battling pneumonia and has been relying on the support of her neighbours, Wendy House and husband André, and her friend Jo King the entertainer. They came over to look after Courtney so that she could sleep. She was finally feeling better enough to host this party.

In the picture the two adults on the left are André and Wendy House. They live next door. The boy walking towards them is their son Gregory, seen eating snow in the previous post. Behind him in the bedroom is William, Courtney's half-brother and Matteo's other child. Annette holds Courtney to the birthday cake and Paige Turner (William's mother) stands behind her. They seem to be on good terms, even though they were both in love with the same man, and arguably each could blame the other for his death. Perhaps they were just being polite for the children. The adult on the right is Jo King, a good friend of Annette's, and behind her is Alexandra, Gregory's sister.

Screenshots

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1034 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 10:08 PM
Latest toddler in my hood:

No idea why his parents didn't remove his mittens before they gave him dinner!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1035 Old 27th Apr 2023 at 8:42 PM
This was unfortunate! Little Grace is the daughter of Ethan and Mission Stardust from the Sims Life Stories hood! Poor kid looks exactly like her dad, Ethan (https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Ethan_Stardust) who looks totally fine in-game (he is also a Romance sim)! I guess, a guy's looks on a girl don't always translate good, sigh!. I hope she will grow in her looks as she will become older...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1036 Old 29th Apr 2023 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by natbsim75
This was unfortunate! Little Grace is the daughter of Ethan and Mission Stardust from the Sims Life Stories hood! Poor kid looks exactly like her dad, Ethan who looks totally fine in-game (he is also a Romance sim)! I guess, a guy's looks on a girl don't always translate good, sigh!. I hope she will grow in her looks as she will become older...
I think she looks lovely just as she is! Ask her mum to give her a snuggle and a kiss for me.

As this is a picture thread, I'll include some pictures. This is Phillip Walters, the son of Janette and Dean Walters in Elswyn. You should remember him @joandsarah77 . He was born during your Community Spirit contest.

Phillip with his mum

Phillip has learned to walk

He's learning how to fit square pegs into round holes

Phillip gets bored when his mum tries to teach him to talk. But he loves hearing her reading him a story.

(Spoilered because its over the picture forum limit)
A close-up of Phillip's face. He is concentrating because he's sitting on his potty, which can now do on his own.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1037 Old 30th Apr 2023 at 12:29 AM
Very cute @AndrewGloria

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#1038 Old 2nd May 2023 at 8:38 PM Last edited by LiliLiliLili : 2nd May 2023 at 8:49 PM.
All hail the summoner of plumbobs, the plantsim toddler overlord!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1039 Old 5th Nov 2023 at 9:40 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 5th Nov 2023 at 9:52 PM.
Here are some pictures of little Jacob Briggs (AKA Jake), born today in Monopolis (a suburb of Veronaville):

After a long and quite difficult pregnancy, Fay Briggs gave birth in a rather cramped bathroom. (I think this is a first in my game.) Here Val Briggs (who is Head of Urban Planning in Monopolis) has come into the bathroom to see his new soon. Andrew Jones-Moltke, who was staying with Briggs family to cook healthy food for Fay during her pregnancy, is just outside the door.

Now Andrew, and Jacob's older bothers Robert and Victor, have squeezed into the bathroom too, making movement difficult. Left to Right: Fay, Jacob, Robert, Andrew, Victor and Val.

Val has come across the bathroom to get a better look at the new arrival.

This is a lower resolution photograph than the others, but I think it's good enough to share. (I was too excited about the birth to use the right camera.) Very tired after a difficult labour, Fay has given Jacob to Robert (her younger - and better behaved - teenage son) to hold, so she can go to bed and get some much-needed rest. So it was Robert who gave Jacob his first feed. Which reminds me I really must get the breast feeding mod. Everybody where I live says that beast milk is much better for babies than formula.

(Robert is shouting at me, "Hold on!! I can't make milk!!!")

P.S. Sorry about the amount of teenage flesh on display in the last picture. It seems that some of my Sims really don't like wearing clothes! The two on the right are Victor (back to camera) and his boyfriend Edgar Edwards who lives locally. I think they're playing red hands.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#1040 Old 19th Nov 2023 at 3:39 PM
Very annoying creatures
Mad Poster
#1041 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 4:46 AM Last edited by grammapat : 20th Nov 2023 at 4:49 AM. Reason: forgot pictres
In the state of Dispair there lives a large, but not happy, family. There is now one baby (sort of, he's not actually in the house and his mother is still pregnant), 8 toddlers, 12 other sims, and 3 dogs. Here is their take on how to change a diaper: find a disgusting baby, throw it in the air, toss it down the stairs, levitate the nasty thing downstairs...where someone else is changing a diaper but the baby has gotten away. Nasty, slippery little things.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#1042 Old 20th Dec 2023 at 12:06 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 20th Dec 2023 at 10:39 PM.
I'm not gonna lie, my Sims are cavemen and have random cavemen names like Unk and Klank... and they all have like 6-10 children each... so I have literally no idea what these toddlers are called, but they were all born this rotation. I remember naming a boy "Kavana" because that's what it sounded like his Dad said while he was being born... but I don't think he's pictured because I recall him being a triplet?

These toddlers are named after types of apples... but again, could be anything...
They're dressed like that because I downloaded some new CC and was testing it lol

*Edit to add their names:
First pic: Iddull & Meara
Second pic: Oudi & Zaida
Third pic: Ka-Ah & Brothus (not apple names, I was getting confused with their cousins because the man in the picture is their Uncle)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#1043 Old 29th Dec 2023 at 2:46 AM

(There were two tiny but mighty gifts under the three that year)

Mad Poster
#1044 Old 17th Jan 2024 at 5:53 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 25th Jan 2024 at 2:51 AM.

---

Little Tony, always ready for story-time

Mad Poster
#1045 Old 29th Feb 2024 at 5:55 PM
A set of testlot twins that turned out quite cute (they're the kids of the military couple from the family bin, can't remember their names - they probably have different names in English anyway).

I think I named them Jonas and Ada.

Mad Poster
#1046 Old 10th Mar 2024 at 1:26 AM
Wish I could have pretty pictures like all those above..but the standard will have to do. This is a new custom hood called "New Beginning of Pleasantown Plus". I've forgotten which picture is which, but maybe someone will recognize them? One is the future couple Herb Oldy & Coral. The other is Tiffany Marsh and her future husband Brad Burb.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 42 of 42