Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:22 AM
Default Help with S4PE
Hello guys! I'm a newbie and I've never posted in the modthesims forum (although I download a lot). I've searched everywhere for a tutorial about how to install S4PE program and I didn't found it, there was only tutorials about how to use the program, but how to install it wasn't mentioned. I downloaded it today and what I found was a .zip file with many others subfiles (usually .config and .dll) with the .exe one, but clicking the .exe does not install the program to my computer, it only opens S4PE. Can anyone help me please?

here's a print I've taken http://i.imgur.com/Qy1vW0D.jpg?1

I'm sorry for the ignorance. xxx thank you all
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:01 AM
Extract it all to a folder where you can find it easily (for example, I have a folder on my desktop just called S4PE) and extract it all there. Then open the .exe. =]

I'm collecting Disagrees, see.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:00 AM
im having an error when i open a package
the error is in the right side saying "error reading resources"
please help
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:56 AM
Extract s4pe only with the 7zip program.

Also, the output on the right hand panel often looks a bit of a mess.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 8:29 PM
My question is about Sims4Tools-0.2b . Do I copy the files and folders inside into the folder where I have s4pe (I have the 0.2b version)?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 1:22 PM
I had the wrapper problem and I unzipped files with 7zp but still did not work but then I realised it was S4PE that needed to be unzipped using 7zip and I have now sucessfully merged my reclours. Thanks for all the help from this forum.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 4:51 AM
I love this site so much! I was having the same errors as Lavender, then I downloaded 7zip now I can view the DDS files. Thanks!