Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 11:14 AM
Default PimpMySim download problem
When I tried to download from PimpMySim on the the internet archive most of the files were corrupted. Do you know what happened to site that could cause this problem?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 11:40 AM
The site's been dead for years - wayback machine is great at caching page content but it doesn't always do so well with hosted files, that's just the nature of scraping unfortunately. You're probably better off using the wayback machine to decide which CC you want, and then downloading the actual files from the graveyard.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 7:37 PM
Unfortunately it doesn't have what I wanted. I guess i'm better off looking elsewhere for similar stuff or maybe when I get better at skinning and meshing I may be able to recreate something like it.Thank you for the help anyways I really appreciate it.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 7:43 PM
What's the specific item you were looking at? If it's not on the graveyard, it may be worth asking at simscave - they're good at finding those sorts of things.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 7:55 PM
I was trying to download children clothing from there. The weird thing is that I was able to download all of them but only some of them were able to be extracted I was able to get around this by ticking the keep broken files box but SimPE and bodyshop isn't able to read it for some reason even though nothing seem to be wrong with it.