Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 7:52 PM
A way to build things outside the building itself?
Hello everyone, i made this post (not very sure if this is the right category) to know if is there a way to build things OUTSIDE the castle/tavern/church, in my play time i realized that you cant locate the things you bought on the outsides.Is there some kind of mod? or i just have to make a particular ambition? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 5:37 AM
Bought outside as in at the market or village? Those will be in the sims inventory. If you's enabled testing cheats then you can shirt click the ground and select "buy on this lot". Some places like the market and blacksmith have small areas outside where you can place things in furnish mode.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:13 AM
Thx for the answer, im going to check that out!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SoulReaver
Hello everyone, i made this post (not very sure if this is the right category) to know if is there a way to build things OUTSIDE the castle/tavern/church, in my play time i realized that you cant locate the things you bought on the outsides.Is there some kind of mod? or i just have to make a particular ambition? Thanks in advance!

This is a link to an older thread that discusses at length how to and where you can build. As well as a bunch of other really cool stuff you can do complete with pictures.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=455652

Be aware that when you start to build the money for the building will come out of your active hero's money. So if you want to build you might want to motherlode a couple of times to make sure that your active hero has the funds for it.

I like playing The Sims. I don't like to be played like a Sim.