Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 8:08 AM
Default Help with Luniver Sims' Tray Importer 1.6.1.0 (Can't download!)
Apologies in advance if this isn't technically the best forum for this question - you'll see why I can't ask Luniver Sims directy in a moment.

Basically, I took a brief break from sims and now that I've returned I've noticed Tray Importer (which is a godsend and I use constantly to tidy up my mods folder) is no longer showing anything in the CC tab. After a bit of research I realised there was an update (1.6.1.0), so I tried to search for and download it directly from TI and nothing happened.

Problem is, I can't access the website to download it either. When I try to get onto any of the site's pages I get the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/lunivers/public_html/uploads/template_20_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php on line 836

I've managed to get onto the TI download page by using a web cache, but I still have to click on the download button to get the file and as soon as I do that the previous error message comes down on me again like a curtain of doom. Because I can't access the website, I can't post directly in the Luniver Sims forums either to let them know about it.

So with that in mind, even though I would much rather download directly from Luniver Sims, does anyone within this forum happen to have the setup file on hand they could share with me? Better yet, if anyone knows that the error message means it's a problem on my end, let me know what I'm doing wrong and once I can access the website again I can download it myself.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by --gaboom
Apologies in advance if this isn't technically the best forum for this question - you'll see why I can't ask Luniver Sims directy in a moment.

Basically, I took a brief break from sims and now that I've returned I've noticed Tray Importer (which is a godsend and I use constantly to tidy up my mods folder) is no longer showing anything in the CC tab. After a bit of research I realised there was an update (1.6.1.0), so I tried to search for and download it directly from TI and nothing happened.

Problem is, I can't access the website to download it either. When I try to get onto any of the site's pages I get the following error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/lunivers/public_html/uploads/template_20_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php on line 836

I've managed to get onto the TI download page by using a web cache, but I still have to click on the download button to get the file and as soon as I do that the previous error message comes down on me again like a curtain of doom. Because I can't access the website, I can't post directly in the Luniver Sims forums either to let them know about it.

So with that in mind, even though I would much rather download directly from Luniver Sims, does anyone within this forum happen to have the setup file on hand they could share with me? Better yet, if anyone knows that the error message means it's a problem on my end, let me know what I'm doing wrong and once I can access the website again I can download it myself.

Thanks!

Their site's working now, maybe it was having downtime when you were trying to access it.