Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
#26 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 12:21 PM
I haven't been updating my Tumblr in way too long, but I don't seem to have any messages. It's most interesting for the thesimstomb though. I should have received a message right?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I haven't been updating my Tumblr in way too long, but I don't seem to have any messages. It's most interesting for the thesimstomb though. I should have received a message right?
The announcement of the whole thing should be on top of your dashboard (though I only had it there for like two days).
They meant to send out mails to people who have flagged content on their blog and I think that post will not be viewable by anyone else anymore. But I didn't hear of anyone who actually received such mails. Instead people are wondering how they're supposed to find flagged content if the banner on it only shows up directly on the post on the dashboard, so finding older flagged content is pretty much impossible. Maybe it's a slow process and mails will be send out later.
If some of your posts have been flagged then it's recommend to check your settings because Tumblr might have flagged your whole Tumblr as NSFW which means it's restricted for other people (Settings > on the right side click your blog > scroll down to Visibility > check if it's marked as explicit)
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 9:46 PM
Tumblr is now a Christian site.
Page 2 of 2