Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 2:41 AM Last edited by flloetryresident : 19th Dec 2018 at 9:41 PM.
Default Setting Doors on Job Title
i know that with the "Barrier to Entry System" you can allow certain ages and genders in doors and stuff. but is there a way to set the locks according to certain job title's? for example if I only want to allow a CEO in the business track to walk through a door and not allow any Power Brokers, is there a mod that will let me do that?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 2:58 AM Last edited by igazor : 21st Dec 2018 at 12:45 AM.
This may be a bit more horsepower than you wanted, but the current version of NRaas GoHere has extensive door locking filters that should do what you require. If you can make a MasterController filter out of the sims intended to be let in (or not let in), such as by career and job level, then you can restrict or allow the door usage accordingly. Note that the most current version of MC and thus its add-ons are required to make the filters work together with GoHere.

If you want to get really creative, you could give them two doors, with the understanding that I have no idea what you are doing here or what the structure looks like. One free one for the executives and one for everyone else that costs §100 or something to get in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
This may be a bit more horsepower than you wanted, but the current version of NRaas GoHere has extensive door locking filters that should do what you require. If you can make a MasterController filter out of the sims intended to be let in (or not let in), such as by career and job level, then you can restrict or allow the door usage accordingly. Note that the most current version of MC and thus its add-ons are required to make the filters work together with GoHere.

If you want to get really creative, you could give them two doors, with the understanding that I have no idea what you are doing here or what the structure looks like. One free one for the executives and one for everyone else that costs §100 or something to get in.

thanks for your help! I'm rebuilding every building in sunset valley for zerbu. so I wanted certain doors only certain people of job title can go through. i'll share it hopefully when im done.