Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 3:57 PM
Do you think you'll eventually run out of aliens? And if it happens would you add more?

I have quite a bit of them myself, as you already know, but after a bit of intermarriage some are already having 100% human children
I wonder how long it will last!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 10:08 PM
I was going to comment more specifically about your families, but my post would be way too long! The family pictures are so nice; I like to see everyone together. Back on page 1, I really like the picture of all the kids dancing in their private school uniforms, except one rebel wearing a Hawaiian outfit.

I also teach my toddlers to walk before anything else, for the same reason Amura pointed out -- they can entertain and take care of themselves better. I like to get them potty trained quickly so they can take care of that need all by themselves, too. I have them play with the bunny head every chance they get. Sometimes, with the help of Smart Milk, my toddlers max out their charisma by the time they become children.

I like having the stats added; I do that myself. It helps to tell us a little more about the Sim.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#103 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 3:58 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 17th Aug 2017 at 4:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Amura
Do you think you'll eventually run out of aliens? And if it happens would you add more?

I have quite a bit of them myself, as you already know, but after a bit of intermarriage some are already having 100% human children
I wonder how long it will last!

@Amura I have Aliens in the 3rd Generation in some families, not sure how many if I do have any in the 4th generation, I guess I will see. I have 3 Founding Alien Clans, plus those who are products of Abductions. I have most of my founding Aliens still alive, since I have reset their ages a couple times or so. However eventually some more of the Alien Founders will be passing on, since I will be letting them become Elders and passing away eventually.

But yes at some point I am sure that I will add more Aliens, I have already added two female Aliens that I am going to be Integrating into one of my Founding Clans and making a sub clan of them in the process.

I figure that I will have more Abductees every so often and every so often I will add a New Alien or two into the mix.

At this point I intend on keeping the 3 Founding Alien Clans and adding new Aliens to one of them. I count the Polination Tech #9's decendants as one of the Founding Clans, plus I have the FitzHughs and the O'Nials. The Abductees are not really set up as a Separate Clan, what I am doing is integrating them into the 3 Main ones over time.

Hope this makes sense.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#104 Old 17th Aug 2017 at 4:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
I was going to comment more specifically about your families, but my post would be way too long! The family pictures are so nice; I like to see everyone together. Back on page 1, I really like the picture of all the kids dancing in their private school uniforms, except one rebel wearing a Hawaiian outfit.

I also teach my toddlers to walk before anything else, for the same reason Amura pointed out -- they can entertain and take care of themselves better. I like to get them potty trained quickly so they can take care of that need all by themselves, too. I have them play with the bunny head every chance they get. Sometimes, with the help of Smart Milk, my toddlers max out their charisma by the time they become children.

I like having the stats added; I do that myself. It helps to tell us a little more about the Sim.

@Cher64 Thanks very much for the kind words, I appreciate it.

I frequently have a few rebels in my families. I try for a bit of variety in my the way I set up them up and they way I dress them. Lately I have been playing more Romance Sims and More Knowledge Sims, while still having a lot of Popularity Sims and Fortune Sims, Still no Pleasure Sims though

I always try to get them Potty trained as soon as I can and I try to teach them to walk as soon as I can too, makes dealing with toddlers a lot easier. I sort of have a system with them since I frequently end up with 4 at once like I had in my most recent family, The Roque-Davis Family.

I always buy two of the Bunny Heads, two potty chairs, and one each of the logic blocks and sound banging things, I forget what they are called at the moment. My toddlers always end up entertaining them selves alot. I also use Smart Milk extensively.

I will be posting on some dream dates that two of my sims had and then the main update will be of The Roque-Davis Family. Been busy playing lately, so I have a lot to post. Will be taking the The Roque-Davis Family on Vacation first though.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#105 Old 18th Aug 2017 at 10:08 PM
This is a Date that one of my Aliens had while at University.

Gwynn is the son of Flower Gieke and Pryderie Delarosa.

Gwynn Gieke asks out Jessica Ebadi for the first time and he takes her to the famous Downtown place Club Free.

The Date is going really well so Gwynn asks Jessca if she would be Engaged to be Married.

Gwynn decides that he wants to Woohoo in the Elevator.

First One for Jessica.

Whoohooing just so happened to be in Jessica's wants as well.

Then Gwynn sings with Jessica.

Then Gwyn wants to try out the Sauna.

Woohooing in the Sauna.

Date went really Well.

Once Gwynn graduates I am going to be posting about him more, like how he is going to get married to Jessica Ebadi.

More coming soon on a different Sim Family.

Field Researcher
#106 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 2:47 AM
That date did go really well!
Forum Resident
#107 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 4:03 AM
I had no idea that you could WooHoo in the elevator or in the Sauna. I obviously don't use either in my game enough.
Club Free looks like it offers Sims a little of everything. I also see pinball machines, 70s style video arcade games, jacuzzis and ... a tent? LOL

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#108 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
I had no idea that you could WooHoo in the elevator or in the Sauna. I obviously don't use either in my game enough.
Club Free looks like it offers Sims a little of everything. I also see pinball machines, 70s style video arcade games, jacuzzis and ... a tent? LOL

WooHooing in the Elevator gives you a Public WooHoo, unlike the tents and I think the spas. I don't recall whether the Sauna or the Car is or not.

Yeah I try to have a lot of different things in my favourite Club. Also I have a second floor with more interesting things. I guess I need to show people.

This is the ground floor, upper left is the kitchen with the mod stove that generates a dorm cook, upper middle is the Bar, upper left you see the bathrooms with a basic shower room. Next to the Showers is the Sauna.

On the Left below the Kitchen is a couple of Tents so that Sims can sleep and woohoo as well if they want. Then on the left below the Tents are a couple of in the floor spas availble for more relaxation and fun.

In the Middle south of the Bar on the west wall on the left are some dartboards that you can't really see. Then below the Darts one can find three pin ball machines and two Arcade games.

Then there is the Elevator/Lift to the second floor and deck.

Along the East wall right below the Sauna is the Karaoke Machine, then not very visible along the wall are various Mods like The Sim Modder, SimWardrobe's Visual Teleporter, Sim Blender, The Job Board, etc.

In the middle of the room south of the Karaoke Machine are two Pool/Billards Tables.

Then there is the DJ Booth in the east southern end.

Outside to the North east is a Radar Dish, because well my Downtown is attached to Stangetown and I thought it was cool when I found it.

Then south of that is a Magic Health Well that cures disease, because I like them.

Then in front there is a giant Statue of a Knight in Armour, because I think it is cool.

To the west near the Phone is a Recharging Station for Bots made by SimWardrobe.

On the east is a Fish Pond. I like to have sims Fish.

This is the second floor and deck on the Club.

Out on the Deck in the north east is a Zen Garden from the East Vacation and then south of it is the Log Rolling thing from the MTN Resort Vaction.

They are hard to see, but in the North west near the corner is The Axe Throwing Item and then south along the west edge in The Tree Ring Counting thing.

The Second Story is small and extends along the south edge, the South East room is the Office, that I use in the version that I have owned by one of my Sims.
On the Deck Outside just north of where the Office is an Excercise Spin thing {I forget what they are called now}, I have added this after I took this picture.

To the left of the Office is a Hookah Blower thing in its own room. In the Middle is the Elevator/Lift to the left of it are a couple of "Juicer" Electronic things that are Autonomous, one for for adults and one for Teens each in their own rooms.

In the sim owned version I use the Pay Doors from simlogical on several of the various rooms in the club, including the Spa ones.

Anything that you would add, assuming that there is room and that is available for my game?

Forum Resident
#109 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 10:11 PM
Your club really does have everything!
Like you, I love letting my Sims fish. I've never used the knight's armor, but I think it's a cool item, too.

Do you have Bon Voyage? You can add a massage table and use SimWardrobe (Paladins Place) massage oil controller to have employees give massages.
I have not used it in my game, but I plan too come my second generation.
If you don't have those items, you can download them from SimFile. Just look for MTS member Ihatemandatoryregister. She has a link in her signature.

BTW, I only recently learned that using the dorm stove will provide a dorm cook. I haven't tried it yet. I would imagine that if not running an actual restaurant with a wider variety of meals, then a dorm cook would be the most logical and profitable way to go.

So many things to learn; so few brain cells to process the info needed to learn things!
Shipwreck Island
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#110 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 10:36 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 19th Aug 2017 at 10:47 PM.
Your club really does have everything!
Like you, I love letting my Sims fish. I've never used the knight's armor, but I think it's a cool item, too.

Do you have Bon Voyage? You can add a massage table and use SimWardrobe (Paladins Place) massage oil controller to have employees give massages.
I have not used it in my game, but I plan too come my second generation.
If you don't have those items, you can download them from SimFile. Just look for MTS member Ihatemandatoryregister. She has a link in her signature.

BTW, I only recently learned that using the dorm stove will provide a dorm cook. I haven't tried it yet. I would imagine that if not running an actual restaurant with a wider variety of meals, then a dorm cook would be the most logical and profitable way to go.

I have not yet made a stand alone massage place in this version of the game, but I have done so before. I do have the SimWardrobe item installed, it is what I used to make the massage parlour before. I am going to make one soon since I do like to have a number of different kinds of Businesses for my Sims to own.

I guess just didn't think to add a Massage Table to both the Community Owned and the Sim Owned versions of the Club. I have added one to the Secret Society in University and it works well and there is usually a NPC Massage Therapist generated for it, so the Community Version should have a NPC for it. I also know that if one uses the SimWardrobe Massage Employee Controller that you can hire employees and have them do massages with the massage tables.

Heh something else to add to my Favourite Club thanks @SIMelissa dear.

To have the Dorm cook Spawn on non-dorm Lots you need to make sure to have a Mod by Inge. If you need it then go here: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...ims2_Eating.htm look for the SHINY TYME NPC EVERYWHERE PATCH

Scholar
#111 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 11:08 AM
I think that whoohoo in a car is not a public whoohoo. I seem to recall there is a different memory and a different want, and that a whoohoo in a car would fullfill that want but not the public whoohoo one.

I don't really use night clubs much, my Sims don't go out a lot. There are vampires out there, you know? XD
But yours is really complete, I guess they can use it during the day too!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#112 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 6:17 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 1st Sep 2017 at 6:31 AM.
This features one of Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa's many progeny, Bairre Ramirez a son of Lisa Ramirez.

While still in University he asks his favourite girl out on a Date and her name is Aiyanna Dallas.

Aiyanna was a Maid, but she had died for some reason that I don't recall, so I brought her back to life and made her a Downtownie.

So here are some 18 pictures of the Dream Date that Bairre Ramirez has with Aiyanna.

The Date went Really Well and Club Free lives up to its reputation as the Best Club for every occasion.

Note that as usual Bairre has his date at Club Free, my custom Night Club. Earlier in the Thread I have some pictures of the Club if people want to check it out, it only has a little custom content btw.

Not long After his Dream Date, Bairre Ramirez graduates with honours and is now Getting Married to Aiyanna Dallas.

Here are some 11 pictures of the Wedding.

Bairre had his Mom and some of his brothers and sisters and his Mom's husband here at the Wedding, not his Father however as he has passed on.

I just wanted to share his Dream Date and then the Wedding he had soon afterward.

I will have more on Bairre Ramirez and his Family later on when I get around to the Household where he lives in my rotation.

Forum Resident
#113 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 6:55 PM
Why Did Everyone Watch Them Woohoo In The Elevator?!

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#114 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
Why Did Everyone Watch Them Woohoo In The Elevator?!

Sims like to cheer others Sims who woo-hoo on community lots. I've seen it happen quite often in photo booths. I don't think it happens with hot tub woo-hoo, though.

Nice update, Lordtyger 9. Bairre and Aiyanna are a nice looking couple. I look forward to seeing their offspring.

Shipwreck Island
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#115 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 1:36 AM
Sims like to cheer others Sims who woo-hoo on community lots. I've seen it happen quite often in photo booths. I don't think it happens with hot tub woo-hoo, though.

Nice update, Lordtyger 9. Bairre and Aiyanna are a nice looking couple. I look forward to seeing their offspring.

I am certain that Bairre gets his nose from his Mom. Glad that you like how the couple looks, in their case I didn't use plastic surgery on either of them.

I don't know when exactly I will get back to Bairre and Aiyanna, as my rotations are not done according to time, but are goal oriented instead. However there will be offspring once I get to the Ramirez House in Bluewater Village. I moved the couple in with his Mom.

I am not sure why, but I do know that if Sims are using the Elevator to Woohoo other Sims will react usually by Cheering. Sims also react if your Sims are using one of the Tents. No reaction when using a hot tub or sauna or cars that I have noticed. Photo booths give me problems, so I don't use them for Woohoo.

Field Researcher
#116 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 12:44 AM
Bairre's life is going quite well, I'd say. He's graduated from college and is married to the woman he loves. They'll have a lovely family, I'm sure.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#117 Old 8th Sep 2017 at 11:53 AM
This is the Roque Family.

At this moment here we have Gunner Roque from University and his wife Siobhan Roque daughter of Chloë/Lola* {looking it up}, Siouxie Davis {bot} who moved here from the Chloë and Lola Davis household, Tadgh Davis son of Chloë/Lola* {looking it up}, and his wife Fen Davis originally from the Far East.

This Tadgh and Fen trying for a baby.

Siobhan and Gunner made a baby too, but I didn't get a picture of them doing it.

Of course later we have some babies being born to the household. When Fen and Siobhan both have babies, twins in fact.

Tadgh and Fen name their two daughters Jewel and Opal.

Gunner and Siobhan name their daughter Aimé and their son Eógan.

Soon it is time for their First Birthday Party.

Now it is time to Train the Toddlers, most everyone helps, here are some pictures.

Whew training 4 toddlers at once is hard, but doable if you have enough sims helping and if you use smart milk to speed things along.

Before you know it, we have another massive birthday party!

Part 1 Aimé

Part 2 Jewel

Part 3 Eógan

Part 4 Opal

A wonderful Birthday was had by all of the kids.

Soon they will be growing up to be teenagers!

Before you know it, we have another massive birthday party as all of the Children become Teens!

Part 1 Aimé

Part 2 Eógan

Part 3 Jewel and Opal

Oh I want to note that I do frequently use the Batbox to Extend the Party time, so that I can fit all four sims into one birthday party, just in case someone was wondering about it.

Well this is it for today, I expect that I will finish The Roque Family update next time.

Link Ninja
#118 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 4:54 AM
So.Many.Birthdays! Happy birthday to the ground for that one infant...who is that? Form what I see the only kids in this birthday series are aliens but there's a pale human skinned infant laying on the ground. The other I am quite curious about, in a few of the pics the infant is standing? How are they doing that? Are they a baby statue in the reading area?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#119 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 9:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
So.Many.Birthdays! Happy birthday to the ground for that one infant...who is that? Form what I see the only kids in this birthday series are aliens but there's a pale human skinned infant laying on the ground. The other I am quite curious about, in a few of the pics the infant is standing? How are they doing that? Are they a baby statue in the reading area?

Ahh I see that one human infant, I forgot about that child. I mistakenly adopted a infant and left the infant there while I was taking pictures of the other older children's birthdays. Last time I mistakenly adopted an infant I kept the baby, but this time I just went to the Neighborhood without saving. I had to do the birthday over again.

I must have not deleted the picture like I intended.

Ever mistakenly adopt? I have done this more than once. This time I just figured that my sims didn't want to keep the baby.

Link Ninja
#120 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 3:33 PM
haha no, I can't say that I ever have! If you have the sim blender you can put kids up for adoption easy peasy. I see two humanninfants though, were they both mistakenly adopted?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#121 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 5:12 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 9th Sep 2017 at 5:26 PM.
haha no, I can't say that I ever have! If you have the sim blender you can put kids up for adoption easy peasy. I see two humanninfants though, were they both mistakenly adopted?

Ah this morning when I woke up I thought about how I could have put the kid up for adoption with the Sim Blender instead of deciding at first that I would keep him after all and then deciding that I would not and going to the Neighborhood, the realization came a little too late though.

There was only one male human infant though not two human infants. I don't know why you would think that there were two.

I have however decided that when I am playing next to go into CAS and create several Alien babies and one Adult Alien whom I will age down to a Teen and then I am going to put all of the Alien babies up for Adoption and then I will make the teen into a Townie or put her up for Adoption as well. Never used the function in the Sim Blender before, so it was easy to forget about how I could put someone up Adoption. I am going to make sure to have a mix of male and female babies, toddlers and children I think.

My plan is then to have one of my Bots call the Adoption Service and adopt a baby and then get an Alien Baby hopefully, I am guessing that I will get one of the Alien babies.

Edit: Oh I know, you are referring to the Baby Standing by the Wall. That my friend is the Sim Modder that I have in all my households. It is obtained by Spawning it or if one has the buyable version {which I do}, by buying it.

Link Ninja
#122 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 11:26 PM
Yes! The other infant was the standing one by the wall, so that's a modder eh? It's kind creepy lol since infants don't usually stand like that. I figured it wasn't normal in some way. If you are going to seed the adoption pool with alien babbies, you don't even have to age the adult to teen, once the family gets on a lot you can age all sims down with the blender and then the social worker will haul them all away and into the adoption pool. I seeded my adoption pool long ago just in case I had sims who wanted to adopt, but it's been a long while since any adoptions have taken place in Kashmire. The last child adopted is now a senior in college.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#123 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 7:00 AM
Yes! The other infant was the standing one by the wall, so that's a modder eh? It's kind creepy lol since infants don't usually stand like that. I figured it wasn't normal in some way. If you are going to seed the adoption pool with alien babbies, you don't even have to age the adult to teen, once the family gets on a lot you can age all sims down with the blender and then the social worker will haul them all away and into the adoption pool. I seeded my adoption pool long ago just in case I had sims who wanted to adopt, but it's been a long while since any adoptions have taken place in Kashmire. The last child adopted is now a senior in college.

I have a mod that affects when the Social Worker appears, so I was not sure if it would work like intended. Besides that I was not thinking it out very well as I moved them all into an existing household where Chloë and Lola live {the Davis Family}. I did get several toddlers and a couple of children, mixed male and female. I had two adults that I made into Teens and then I had them made into Downtownies, I suppose I could move them back into the Davis household then age them down further into children and then have them adopted. I might, but I like having Alien Teen Downtownies too.

I have not had a Sim Adopt anyone from the Adoption pool so far, I am thinking I might have some of my Bots or some same gender couples adopt from the Pool now.

Lab Assistant
#124 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 9:50 AM
You have so many aliens, I love it. They all look so handsome/beautiful, and you certainly know how to throw a party! Do all of your alien females wear makeup? The purple lipstick looks good with their skintone, I always find it difficult to put makeup on my alien sims because I usually just do nude/barely there makeup, and there isn't a lot that looks great on them :/

Looking forward to your next update!

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#125 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
You have so many aliens, I love it. They all look so handsome/beautiful, and you certainly know how to throw a party! Do all of your alien females wear makeup? The purple lipstick looks good with their skintone, I always find it difficult to put makeup on my alien sims because I usually just do nude/barely there makeup, and there isn't a lot that looks great on them :/

Looking forward to your next update!

Thanks very much for the kind words. I do love throwing parties, it comes from not being able to ever throw a decent birthday party for the first couple of years that I played, when I finally figured out how to do them I decided to do them most every opportunity.

Yes all of my Alien Females wear makeup, sometimes starting as children. I vary between a dark sort of red and more recently purple. I think both look very good, but I think I may like purple the best now. For Aliens try purple or a dark red or some other dark sort of colour. I do use a little bit of custom make up, not a lot though. Look for FireBlossom and whiterider on MTS they make some nice makeup that you may like.

This is my Bot Siouxie Davis, I made her look like a human Sim, but she is still a bot.

Siouxie Davis
Neat 5
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 3
Nice 7

She came from the parents of Tadgh and Siobhan, Chloë and Lola (Smith) Davis. Siouxie is a Leo and a popularity Sim. Siouxie's occupation is an Ecological Guru and she has achieved her previous LTW of having 20 Best Friends and her current Life Time Want is to have 6 Grand Children. Currently she has two adopted children and three grandchildren.

This is Gunnar and Siobhan Roque.

Siobhan (Davis) Roque is a Pices and a Popularity Sim. Her Current Occupation is General and she has achieved her LTW becoming one. She is a daughter of Lola Davis. She lives with her husband and her cousin and his wife and the family bot.

Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 3
Nice 8

Gunnar Roque is a Gemini and a Fortune Sim. His is a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career and he has achieved his LTW becoming one. His new LTW is to have 6 Pets at the top of their Career.

Neat 2
Outgoing 7
Active 8
Playful 5
Nice 3

This is Tadgh and Fen Davis.

Tadgh Davis is a Libra and a Popularity Sim. His is a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career and he has achieved his LTW becoming one.

Neat 3
Outgoing 8
Active 1
Playful 8
Nice 8

Fen Davis is a Taurus and a Popularity Sim. Her Current Occupation is Celebrity Chef and she has achieved her LTW becoming one, currently she wants to Earn 100 000 Simoleans. Originally from the Far East she went to University with Tadgh after going steady with him as a Teen and she got married right after she graduated with him.

Neat 9
Outgoing 10
Active 2
Playful 8
Nice 9

This is Aimé and Eógan Roque.

Aimé is a Gemini and a Popularity Sim. She wants to become an Icon in the Show Business Career.

Neat 2
Outgoing 7
Active 8
Playful 5
Nice 3

Eógan is a Gemini and a Popularity Sim. He wants to become a Captain Hero in the Law Enforcement Career.

Neat 2
Outgoing 9
Active 8
Playful 5
Nice 8

This is Jewel and Opal Davis.

Jewel Davis is a Pices and a Popularity Sim. She wants to become The Law in the Law Career.

Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 5
Playful 8
Nice 9

Opal Davis is a Capricorn and a Popularity Sim. She wants to become a Rock God in the Music Career.

Neat 9
Outgoing 8
Active 7
Playful 8
Nice 8

Here is a couple of my Sims Painting Autonomously.

Here is where I made all of the Kids to go Star Gazing with Telescopes on the roof, because I wanted to see if any of them were going to get Abducted. Sadly no one was abducted, oh well.

Here are the Family Tree Pics.

OK that is it for now, next time I will be showing you all the Roque Family Vacation to the Island and the Engagement Pictures of Aimé, Eógan, Jewel and Opal at University.

I hope that everyone enjoys my update, more coming soon.

Page 5 of 14