Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:49 AM
Default Fuzzy Spork's Trailer Park Challenge
I thought there was already a thread for this, but search didn't turn it up, so here we go: http://fuzzy-spork.livejournal.com/54535.html#cutid1

Is anyone else playing this?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 11:29 PM
Lot's of people are playing/have played Fuzzy's challenge. Mostly over on LJ where she posted it. Does she want it posted here?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 11:12 PM
This is a really nicely crafted challenge and sounds like a lot of fun!

Find all of my Challenges in MTS Sims 2 Challenges "Ye Olde" Section:
Vllygrl's By George! Regency Play Style/Challenge; Regency/Victorian ROS;
The Medieval Charter Challenge & ROS for MCC;
The Crown of Laurels Challenge; & Besieged! New Medieval Challenge & Medieval ROS.
Theorist
#4 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 2:54 AM
I'm playing it. I've gone through two three-day rotations so far, and written it up on my LJ. I'm really enjoying it.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 5:51 PM
I actually read through her playthrough and it seems like a fun challenge I'll try since I have TS2 back.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 5:24 PM
I'm playing this challenge. As well as other challenges hehe. I'm keeping track of everything on my website. http://kittenkatastrophe.weebly.com/

^.^ Just restarted the challenge yesterday. I was having issues getting the game to work properly and it was being evil.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 1:21 PM
Sounds like fun, I might give this a try. I'm working on lots for the Apocalypse Challenge (http://modthesims.info/t/453459) Phaenoh's rendition. I need a break from building.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th May 2017 at 2:56 PM
Has this challenge ever been redone for the sims 3 or 4? I love this challenge.
Scholar
#9 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:25 AM
This looks really fun!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Twixxx1
Has this challenge ever been redone for the sims 3 or 4? I love this challenge.

Not sure about Sims 4, but there is at least one version for Sims 3 that I've seen, I believe over on Boolprop.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 11:11 PM
I've only played this challenge for 2 days now and it's my favorite challenge. It's difficult, the money situation is so hard and tedious, having to go to the grocery store to buy groceries and never being able to afford necessities- in all other challenges, money is so easy to come by, there's no challenge to it. The rules are a bit frustrating sometimes but all in all, this is my favorite challenge and will most likely be replaying it over and over again.