Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 12:34 AM
Default Is the HQ mod worth it?
The HQ mod looks real nice, and I'd love to use it in-game, but the problem is - I have over 1000 files of CC, and on top of that, it'll take forever to find out which files are hq-compatible and which aren't.
Is the mod worth spending hours resizing 1000 files?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:27 PM
Well, like any question of "is it worth it" that people put out there, the answer is very subjective and up to the individual. So I can only say that from my own point of view, not really. I've opted not to bother with it as there are a lot of CC items I like and many are not set up for HQ use. IMO, the overall "look" of TS4 is kind of the antithesis of HQ -- more cartoony and stylized.

I'd say unless you're into stuff like extensive 'posing/modelling' of your Sims with lots of snapshots and close-ups, the HQ 'mod' isn't really worth the time. But again, that's a personal opinion and something each individual really needs to consider for him/herself.

Hope that helps. Happy Simming!