Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:13 AM
Default jealousy mod by household
i'm looking for a jealousy mod by household that will function with inteen and so that i can have a polygamist family, but don't have to turn off the entire neighborhood's jealousy. i know there's one out there, but i fear turning off the entire hood's jealousy. anyone know of any cheat, mod or hack i can use to accomplish this?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by havesamantha
i'm looking for a jealousy mod by household that will function with inteen and so that i can have a polygamist family, but don't have to turn off the entire neighborhood's jealousy. i know there's one out there, but i fear turning off the entire hood's jealousy. anyone know of any cheat, mod or hack i can use to accomplish this?

I use InSim (I know, it's old). You can turn jealousy off/on with the Social Adjuster for a lot. I don't have inTeen so not sure, but you could check.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 4:35 AM
This might be a bit overkill, but ACR allows you to adjust the settings per-lot or even per-Sim, and it's compatible with InTeen.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
I use InSim (I know, it's old). You can turn jealousy off/on with the Social Adjuster for a lot. I don't have inTeen so not sure, but you could check.

Insiminator is compatible with Inteen.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)