Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Different Colour Eyes - Male and Female, Teen to Elder **UPDATE: NEW IMPROVED TEXTURE!**

by Esmeralda Posted 17th May 2010 at 5:06 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2013 at 12:22 PM by Esmeralda : Added warning about mixing accessories

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 11:49 PM
Oh man, I've been looking all over for EA-matching heterochromia lenses... Thanks a lot for making these! The only thing that bothers me, though, is that the accessory also contains eyewhite (or at least the EA-match eyes do) and that makes these lenses look really different from the normal eyes. The sim I wanted to put them on has a dark skin colour too, so the eyewhite stands out even more than with lighter skintones.

Do you think you could make versions of these lenses that don't cover the eyewhite? Or would that look bad/expose the original eyes?

Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 2:42 PM
now I can more accurately make my Sollux sim!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 6:19 PM
I had no idea someone made heterochromia eyes, until today. It adds more realism to my game. Thanks
THANKS POST
#79 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 12:24 AM
heyyyy thanks a lot!
THANKS POST
#80 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 2:37 AM
Thank you so much for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 5th May 2014 at 10:01 AM
thank yooou! i've been looking for something like this forever!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 12:26 PM
thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 8:21 AM
Thank you soooo much! Now I can FINALLY make a Yakumo sim :DDD
Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:00 PM
hi, i love this eye mesh, and i wanted to add some more textures. but when i do this, it doesn't work in cast.
Do you have any idea why? Can it only have one preset or could it be because i'm making 4channel colors.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#85 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
hi, i love this eye mesh, and i wanted to add some more textures. but when i do this, it doesn't work in cast.
Do you have any idea why? Can it only have one preset or could it be because i'm making 4channel colors.

I don't know, sorry, maybe it just doesn't work with 4 channels.
Top Secret Researcher
#86 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
I don't know, sorry, maybe it just doesn't work with 4 channels.

i actually tried again with the package categorized as earings, and it's working...
it didn't worked with the one categorized as glasses.
oh well, as long as i have it in my game xD
thanks for replying
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#87 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
i actually tried again with the package categorized as earings, and it's working...
it didn't worked with the one categorized as glasses.
oh well, as long as i have it in my game xD
thanks for replying

I retired from TS3 creation a long time ago and my memory on that subject is hazy, but I think 'glasses' had some sort of more stringent requirements game-code wise than 'earrings', which were a simpler item. Maybe glasses didn't allow 4 channels? Am not sure!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 3:16 AM
THANK YOUUUUUU.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 12th May 2015 at 5:04 PM
I retired from TS3 creation a long time ago and my memory on that subject is hazy, but I think 'glasses' had some sort of more stringent requirements game-code wise than 'earrings', which were a simpler item. Maybe glasses didn't allow 4 channels? Am not sure!

Hi!
I was just wondering if you could quickly enable these for toddler and up please? I know you probably get requests like these and they are annoying but I have been searching everywhere for something like this for toddlers and up with no luck even in 2015! There is this sim I need to make named Mayah Director-Jones and her eyes are mismatched. I really would appreciate it! Thanks!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#90 Old 12th May 2015 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melb623
Hi!
I was just wondering if you could quickly enable these for toddler and up please? I know you probably get requests like these and they are annoying but I have been searching everywhere for something like this for toddlers and up with no luck even in 2015! There is this sim I need to make named Mayah Director-Jones and her eyes are mismatched. I really would appreciate it! Thanks!!

Hi there, so sorry but I don't take requests and also retired from TS3 creation over 2 years ago. Unfortunately it's not possible to 'quickly enable' these for toddlers and children (if it was, I would have done so at the time I made them). Enabling these for toddlers and kids requires two new sets of meshes: each set would need to be scaled down, lowered to two different heights, and refitted to sit properly into the eyes of each of the two age groups. This is not a quick task, and is not one I'm willing to do for a game I stopped playing and creating for a long time ago. Really sorry not to be able to help!
Test Subject
#91 Old 29th May 2015 at 5:55 PM
Thanks!Actually,I wonder how to make this,I can make custom makeup eyes(same color),but I really can't find any knowledge about this,could you help me to do this?please thanks a lot!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#92 Old 29th May 2015 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aaliyah58in
Thanks!Actually,I wonder how to make this,I can make custom makeup eyes(same color),but I really can't find any knowledge about this,could you help me to do this?please thanks a lot!!!

Hi, please ask in the CAS Parts section of the Sims 3 Creation Forum for advice on how to create stuff: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=597

(I retired from TS3 creation over two years ago and my memory of how to do it is very hazy.)
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 11:55 PM
Hi there, so sorry but I don't take requests and also retired from TS3 creation over 2 years ago. Unfortunately it's not possible to 'quickly enable' these for toddlers and children (if it was, I would have done so at the time I made them). Enabling these for toddlers and kids requires two new sets of meshes: each set would need to be scaled down, lowered to two different heights, and refitted to sit properly into the eyes of each of the two age groups. This is not a quick task, and is not one I'm willing to do for a game I stopped playing and creating for a long time ago. Really sorry not to be able to help!

It's no big. I know a lot don't take requests, I'd make them myself if I knew how, but sadly I don't... and my computer is a temporary laptop that I'll have to use until I save enough money to get a better computer with enough space to be able to play TS3 with cc, make videos, save videos, and draw art and save pictures. Which takes a lot of space and it'll probably be in the $1,000 dollar range. (I only got 200 something saved now) so it will take a hell of a long time before I'll need them or be able to make my own anyways. So not the drama.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 3:46 PM
Ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 7:23 PM
Thank you so much for this!
Page 4 of 4