Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2018 at 5:56 AM Last edited by Krowvacs : 16th Sep 2018 at 3:10 PM. Reason: Update; solved?
Default Solved? | "Search Parameter" input box missing from Upload Creations page
On both of the most-recent versions of Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, when trying to upload a new creation, there is no text-field box for the required "search parameters" section (see image). Without adding search parameters, I'm unable to continue and submit my creation. Where has the text-field box gone? Is it just my computer/browser, or are others having the same issue?

Edit 9/16/18: Tried to re-upload today, and it's miraculously working? I guess there wasn't supposed to be a text field there, and my memory was fooling me about that part ( ), but that means something else was happening that was preventing me from continuing to the next upload page as -every- other field was filled out. (Unless I did consistently miss something?) Whatever the problem was, I'm just glad it's working out now.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:38 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered