Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 6:51 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Won't let me add 8th character BUT--
It won't let me add the 8th sim to my house, but when I back out of the "select character" screen it gives me a premade sim in the 8th space and won't let me delete her from my lineup.

I know the attached image is super tiny but I couldn't get it to post at full size. Also PrtScr screenshots are always super dark for some reason, and I've played this on three computers. Is that normal?

But first and foremost the question is why it tells me that my house is full (when it isn't) and then tries to load me with an 8th sim anyway, just not the one I selected?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 6:00 AM
I was able to plant the sim I WANTED in town and switch places with the townie but that still doesn't explain why it won't let me have the 8th sim that I want or tell me that my house is full while pushing its own sim on me.