Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:05 AM
Default Requesting help with old files
Hello anyone still looking at the sims2!

I used to create a lot of content for the sims and now I'm working on a project relating to my previous work for the sims. Point being, i have a few files of my work (that i've managed to scrounge up from old websites) and i'm wondering if anyone would be willing to open the .package files and export the mesh obj file and the texture for me. Id do it myself but i don't own a windows anymore.

please let me know and ill post the files, until then ill just post the few images i have of my work in case it rings a bell for anyone.

also if anyone still happens to have any of my files from my "Atlaua" collections, please please please reach out, i lost all my old work years ago and id love to get it back.
Screenshots

Andrew Shields My personal portfolio

Andrew Shields Facebook Page <3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 5:11 PM
here are the two files i have.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ar-clothing-icefairy.zip (999.5 KB, 22 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  LS_Ballgown.zip (1.73 MB, 24 downloads) - View custom content

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 5:33 PM
Here you go.
I've included 5gd as well.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  help.zip (4.94 MB, 26 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 5:52 PM
thank you so much!! you are the best!!

if anyone still has part of my atlaua collections id still love to hear from you!

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 6:20 PM Last edited by Chiklia : 24th Feb 2016 at 6:35 PM.
You're welcome.

By the way...
Quote:

Here's a link I found recently for Atlaua fashions:
http://www.20.iconsim.com/?cat=5
So far that I noticed the Atlaua Fall/Winter Haute Couture 2007 Collection are not available to download. Which I hate since there's a dress in that line I wanted. LOL. Also, Atlaua went by the name ForwardMotion which some of of their work is also located on the Sims2Graveyard. It has the name of what the file is but no pictures to show what it looks like. I'll pass on more links if I find some. Hope this helps somewhat.
(c) http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...6224#msg1606224

If I understand that correctly - sims2graveyard should have some "Atlaua" uploads. Perhabs that's what you're looking for!
Unfortunately it seems like sims2graveyard is in the maintenance mode right now.

As for the iconsim site - unfortunately, even though waybackmachine has a screencap, the download links appear to be dead. Here's the link.

Could you, please, give some more information? About your nicknames, sites, anything?

UPD: The first creation on this page states "Mesh: Atlaua". And the mesh is included.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chiklia
You're welcome.

By the way...
Quote:

Here's a link I found recently for Atlaua fashions:
http://www.20.iconsim.com/?cat=5
So far that I noticed the Atlaua Fall/Winter Haute Couture 2007 Collection are not available to download. Which I hate since there's a dress in that line I wanted. LOL. Also, Atlaua went by the name ForwardMotion which some of of their work is also located on the Sims2Graveyard. It has the name of what the file is but no pictures to show what it looks like. I'll pass on more links if I find some. Hope this helps somewhat.
(c) http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...6224#msg1606224

If I understand that correctly - sims2graveyard should have some "Atlaua" uploads. Perhabs that's what you're looking for!
Unfortunately it seems like sims2graveyard is in the maintenance mode right now.

As for the iconsim site - unfortunately, even though waybackmachine has a screencap, the download links appear to be dead. Here's the link.

Could you, please, give some more information? About your nicknames, sites, anything?

UPD: The first creation on this page states "Mesh: Atlaua". And the mesh is included.

your so helpful <3

i went by Atlaua mostly but also Fowardmotionis, Rubicon, and then ICONsim. i mostly focused on highfashion or couture.

it looks like that graveyard site is gone :/

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 2:12 PM
Their twitter states that "Maintenance is still in progress". I guess we just need to wait some more.
Or you could try to contact them directly.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 3:57 PM
The Graveyard is back!
Forwardmotion