Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:25 AM
Default Weird thing with "Commands"
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this yet:

I`ve taught my dog some "Commands" like sit, shake, roll over, blah blah. So normally when I hit the command option, only his learned commands come up. I just noticed this last time I hit commands, not only were his learned commands available, but also Command to go outside, go eat (I know those are normal) as well as command to nuzzle his puppy, command to lick my toddler, etc.

So although those options exist and have happened, I thought it was weird I could "command" those? Unless it just becomes available the better the relationship, but I don`t think that would be it ...

As far as what I`ve done different, I made a neighborhood dog controllable for her to have puppies, for the course of 2 sim days. I couldn`t remember the cheat to make that available right off the top of my head so I tried wording it different a couple times, so I`m not sure if that caused it, but I know the cheat is disabled at this point. Is there a way to clear all of your cheats in your window you have input?

Thanks for any feedback and help =)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:28 AM
they also learn things when you say 'good dog, eat dogfood' or 'bad cat, don't destroy furniture!!!' then they learn that. the more you say 'good' or 'bad' the more they learn about it and that's used as a command too if their bar is fully green. Hope you undertood what i mean ^.^
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:30 AM
Ah, so maybe since I encouraged playfullness, thats why I can command it to lick my toddler?

I understand what learned behaviors are, I just thought that was seperate in commands (cause those are like tricks, and I don`t consider not peeing inside a trick =)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:43 AM
I have those commands too. In my game, Don Lothario can command his dog to pee :p
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:45 AM
Me too lol! They can be very helpful as well, especially if you want to breed pets without controling them...if they're playful enough to be comanded to "Go Play With..." you can get their relationship score up faster.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:50 AM
Great, thank you guys so much for replying, I was kinda worried I did something wrong. I agree its a great way to get pets to interact w/ each other as well!