Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:44 AM
Default Anyone tried this yet?
My sound harsh and stuff but i would like to know if anyone has tried to use the ToD to kill off a cat or dog? Why I'm asking is I'm planning on writing a story which will i would have to have a dog be killed by a car.I planning on having a story which the sim grows up and loses his best friend (his dog) who is hit by a car and the sim goes on a hunt for another dog just like the dog he had while he was child and while searching for the right kind of dog again he will have many pets and when he is an elder and close to death i plan on making a dog which would be just almost the same kind that he had when he was child and then they will grow old and die together and to end the story i have a twist or two. Should be a good story

Anyway are your able to kill dog before they die of old age using the tombstone life of death cheat or whatever it called?

Thanks
Advertisement
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:03 AM
ToD isn't usable by pets (even with the control pets cheats on, they have no options for using it), so you can't kill them with it.
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:45 AM
I don't think you can unless Maxis updated the ToD when they made Pets. Its unlikely though
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 3:38 PM
ok, guys sorry for the bump,

Guess i have to rethink my story now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:20 PM
you can just have your dog play dead

Cammy Parker - 1st Place Miss Prom Queen
<3<3<3 Thanks To Cpowell For My Awesome Avatar! (which I resized so It looks weird! lol) <3<3<3
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:39 PM
Like cutebut said have it play dead then just make sure as your taking the screenshots for the story entry that the dog cant be seen.

Good luck with it, sounds like a plan
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:42 PM
The suggestions from cutebut_ohso_psycho & Sorrel are good, I'd reccommend those.

Or if you know photoshop, you could either photoshop a part of the dog so that it is in view, or morph it.