Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 6:58 AM Last edited by A&W_Beer : 16th Sep 2017 at 7:28 PM. Reason: Wrong Category
Default Mod to Skip Intro Video for Base Game + Pirates & Nobles
This is my first ever mod! Well, the first one that I've posted online, anyway. This isn't that big of a deal, but if anyone can find it useful, that would be awesome.

I recently started playing Sims Medieval again after a couple years, installing it from discs on my PC (the version I had been playing previously was on Mac, and I never had it modded). When I found out TSM COULD be modded, I jumped all in, looking for good additions to my game. One such mod skipped the intro video and went straight to the loading screen, which cut down a lot of time (or bother from having to skip it). I found that mod here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438701 (Rick: NoIntro)

Everything was all good until I installed Pirates & Nobles. The intro video for P&N played every time.

Anyway, long story short, I figured out how to add the Pirates & Nobles video to Rick's "NoIntro" mod. So now, the intro doesn't play anymore, and goes right to the loading screen. Yay!

Hopefully, someone else will find this useful! Please let me know if it did!

Credits go to Rick for the original "NoIntro" mod.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TSM - NoIntro - Base+P&N.zip (424 Bytes, 1241 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Skips the intro videos for the base game + Pirates & Nobles
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 4:21 PM
Just what I was looking for! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Danjaley
Just what I was looking for! Thank you!

You're welcome! I'm glad you found it useful!