Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 11:46 PM
Default How to color hair in default EA palette?
Soooo this might sound really stupid. I just made my first hair frankenmesh and I realized I only did it in one color from the EA palette. How doI get it in the other colors? Like, can I download that palette? Or do i have have to guess and eyeball the colors? I know how to recolor clothes, so as long as coloring hairs is more or less like that, I should be fine. I just don't know how to get them in the exact colors. Help?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 8:49 AM
Hello!
I'll start by saying that there's many ways around making the EA colors, since you could download a set of color actions to replicate the EA colors or eyeball it. I should mention that EA themselves, don't make these colors 100% consistent, since different packs may have slight shade differences, so it's no big deal if it's not a perfect match.

The best method I've found from trying out different ways of replicating the EA colors is using this set of color actions (http://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/pos...-actions-sothis) . They are pretty close to the original EA ones and all you need to use them is a hair texture for the frankenmesh hair in the 8th EA color (dirty blond swatch) and Photoshop (the CS6 version of Photoshop can be downloaded and used for free if you don't have it already).
You could alternatively eyeball it if you don't want to use color actions, but it would take more time to match the colors, the color actions help save time and effort.

I hope this helps and good luck with your hair frankenmesh.