Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:54 PM
Grilled Cheese Aspiration?
Hi there!

Today while playing Sims using "sim modder" (you can find it using the boolprop cheat then shift+click on your sim and choose more > spawn > more > sim modder) i came across this "grilled cheese aspiration" under "aspiration". I'm posting the picture of my sim whom I used as my test subject for this

I just find it interesting enough to share. I wonder why they put it there. One of his wants is to "talk to sim about grilled cheese". And when you click on another sim and choose "talk" interaction, you can see "about grilled cheese" in the submenu and they do talk about it!...Funny, huh? :confused:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:05 PM
That aspiration comes with nightlife, and I believe you get it if you use a particular object under gold aspiration. Maybe the renuyu orb thingy? I want nightlife pretty much ONLY so I can have grilled cheese sims.
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:11 PM
well I do use that orb thing in between but never saw this...pretty weird
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:14 PM
Thanks for sharing. Didn't knew this. I thought that the only aspirations you can choose from were: Pleasure Aspiration(Nightlife only), Family Aspiration, Knowledge Aspiration, Fortune Aspiration(or something like that), Popularity Aspiration. I really have to try this out.
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Asya
well I do use that orb thing in between but never saw this...pretty weird

You get the grilled cheese if you use the orb with green on red aspiration, not gold or silver, It's kinda like the fail of that reward.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:19 PM
Sim Sample is a Grilled cheese- I love the aspiration failure behaviour, as it involves eating a cardboard grilled cheese sandwich.

Forum Resident
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:21 AM
*subtle advertising* Some can just totally snap and create... a new religion!

Hail cheesedingousful cheese!

(available at MTS2 , and totally on-topic)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 7:19 AM
Its still a challenge, their LW want is eat 200 Grilled Cheese sandwiches, thats about 6.8 cheese sandwiches a day you must make if you get this aspiration at the start of the Adult stage.