Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:12 PM
Default How do you raise your pets relationship!?!?!?
ok i got the game yesterday, have been playing it since then. and i dont know how to raise my two kitties relationship! i want them to have kittens, but they dont seem to like each other very much.

how can i make them be friends?
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:17 PM
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=27590
Please search before posting. Read through this thread, it will give you tips on how to raise their relationship.

Formerly known as boolPropped
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:18 PM
Encourage them to be playful with other animals.

Or you could use the controlpets cheat, if you'd like.

Or use "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in neighbourhood view, go to the house and drag their relationship bars up. (Which is what I did, because I have no patience:P)
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:21 PM
Also, they don't really have to like each other that much. I had two dogs, and ONE considered the other a member of its pack, just barely, and the other didn't. My sim encouraged the first dog to have puppies and it worked on the first try. So don't stress about getting them all at max relationship, if your sim has a good relationship with a dog they will probably do it.
Locked thread | Locked by: discordkitty Reason: search before posting - similar thread exists