Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 5:49 PM
Default Puppys going to school.... lol
Well i wanted the pleasnt twins to both have a puppy each so i adopted a black puppy for Lillith and a white one for angela.
angela must of loved her puppy so much as she took it to school, and then she probly got bored of it BECAUSE SHE LEFT IT AT SCHOOL!
any way i can get this puppy back because it says its still in my Family.
Advertisement
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 5:57 PM
right lol that sounds really funny and something i would do what you need to go is find the missing pet option on the phone x
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:01 PM
Lol thx
only a sim would leave a pet somewere offlot lol
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:22 PM
My sim almost did this! I had him pick up a puppy and take it outside so it could go to the bathroom. At this moment the sim's carpool came, and he started walking towards the car with the puppy still in-hand (><). I had to cancel the interaction at the last minute to get him to put the puppy down and go to work.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:43 PM
I wonder if someone will come and take puppies away and "send" the puppies back in mail (as some people here have experienced that sim visitors took away babies, and babies turned up out of mailbox).

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:46 PM
LOL My Dirk Dreamer took his puppy, Izzy, to school too. But he brought her home. It was pretty cute.

Elisa
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riku99
Well i wanted the pleasnt twins to both have a puppy each so i adopted a black puppy for Lillith and a white one for angela.
angela must of loved her puppy so much as she took it to school, and then she probly got bored of it BECAUSE SHE LEFT IT AT SCHOOL!
any way i can get this puppy back because it says its still in my Family.

Maybe this can help: :D
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197559

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:51 PM
It sounds like a glitch. You might want to quit the game without saving (unless you already saved) and start over.
If you saved, I don't know what you could do...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KKai
Maybe this can help: :D
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197559

I LOVE YOU! Ive been looking for something like this in my grr thread! *dances around*

Dead Metal Simming: -Gothic Lovin!