Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 8:50 PM
Default Jailbirds?
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but I would like to see a greater involvement of the police and a jail life scenario. Doing things like causing a public disturbance, fighting in public, public woohoo, stealing, etc should sometimes result in police involvement and sims could be given the choice of paying bail or going to jail for, I don't know, 3 days. Imagine the things they could do with an EP for this. Jailbird trait, Lifetime Reward of never being caught by the police, making buddies in jail, gaining special skills in jail such as making nectar in toilets, parents being disappointed when their child ended up in jail, doing community service, wearing jail clothes, attempting escaping from jail! Any thoughts?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 9:57 PM
Could actually be fun if there is a physical jail in town to put sims in. If a sim in the household is send there, you could still select and play them in jail. Not enough for an expansion though, but could be added as a feature to an expansion that does a lot of other interesting stuff with jobs as well.
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 12:14 AM
Maybe there could be a LTW (if they even keep those in 4) of breaking out of SuperMax 3 times. Although if they still have a mosaic in 4 (of course they will, CAST no, mosaic, yes) that could limit amusement of those inevitable jail shower scenes.