Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 3:14 AM
Default Muscle growth in TS4?
I was wondering in TS3 after there was a maximum limit for muscle size in game,what I like to know lets say for TS4 should muscle growth be in the base game,lets say your Sim works out their biceps or calves for a set time,their muscles on the targeted area or physique should grow and if they work out a lot,they should be able to keep their gains,I was wondering is anyone open to this idea?

I'd like to add even though they do more workouts,the physique for both genders should still grow
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 11:25 AM
A nice idea but I'd guess that might be rather complex to code.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Dec 2013 at 2:30 PM
Great idea,but muscle size is a slider. So it would be unlikely to be able to get more muscle in a particular area if its not achievable in Create-A-Sim. When sims workout the slider should just increase each area at the same time automatically until its limit, kind of like The Sims 3.

❤"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened"❤"It's okay for you to disagree with me I can't force you to be right"❤"I don't care what anybody says, sleep is my BFF"❤
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 3:46 AM
What I like to propose is that there should be a obtainable physique should the male or female sim work out a lot,lets say even though they have reached maximum points for athletic skill.Lets say the Sim male or female works out for 6 hours there should be a stage one muscle growth which would involve biceps and calves getting more ripped/shredded or muscular and also a stage two or three muscle growth
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#5 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 7:56 AM
I wouldn't mind a more natural approach to muscle mass and working out. But I really don't think that will happen, because the direction that Sims 4 seems to be going in seems to involve slimming down features, or even getting rid of them altogether, not expanding them. Especially since muscle size and muscle definition (in the game) are completely separate from each other.

So, should there be? maybe. Will there be? most likely, no.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 11:26 AM
Good idea though the likely hood of that happening in the game is unlikely mainly as it is probably to complex for the sims team or maxis.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 8:45 PM
Kinda like Consort's mod too. Consort's mod is the only mod where I am amazed at and saddened at the same time. Amazed at what the mod does, and saddened that If I spend two hours in a gym my scrawny ass comes out looking nothing like that.

It's all Consorts fault.

Theorist
#8 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
I wouldn't mind a more natural approach to muscle mass and working out.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 9:21 PM
I reckon muscle growth would add more realism to the game
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#10 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 7:45 AM
cannot...un-see....shoosh's....pic....