Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 1:09 AM
Default Using Theme Generator Has Caused Computer Issues
UPON UPDATING MY PROFILE I went into the them generator and when I did a reset it said to click shift + f5. When I have to use the function keys, I have to use a fn key then the function key. When I clicked on it and decided to not change anything, I backed out of the page. I went to another page on the mts website. When I did, the site automatically generated a new window with only MTS as the tab. When I clicked on google icon in my taskbar, it generated a new google window with MTS as the tab. Everytime I tried to delete it, it generated a new one. Then, I deleted my bookmark of MTS on my bookmark bar. Opened a new tab did a search, when I typed in Mod the sims....it turned out to be MOD THE SIMS.....my caps lock isn't even pushed. I can't use my mouse wheel on any page even in the tabs I have opened. My left shift button works, but my right shift button doesn't work. This is happening to every website page I go to. Not just MTS. So, whatever the fn + shift + f5 did...It screwed up a lot of stuff.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Be better today than you were yesterday.
Be more today for tomorrow may never come.
Make every moment count.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jun 2018 at 6:26 AM
I am so so sorry that happened to you. I love the things that you made.