Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 12:29 PM
Default Price difference
I have made lots of lots before, but this must be the highest I've ever seen. When I try to place it in a different save it costs 713k on the same lot. I guess the right price for the lot has to be 705k.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 6:03 AM
I have also noticed price differences. But for me the gallery version is cheaper. The gallery version only shows the price of the house (the actual building and furniture) and the dropdown on the top left in build mode gives the price of the house and the lot.

I assume the game shows the price your sims have to actually pay. A lot already placed in the world shows the price house+lot because your sim needs to pay both if he wants to move in. A lot in the gallery only shows the house because that is the price your sims has to pay if you place the house from build mode on a lot they already own.

Seeing both prices are determined differently, I assume there is another factor which makes the gallery price higher in your picture. Perhaps the gallery price includes the CC in this lot (I never placed a lot with CC before). Or perhaps items from packs you don't have which gets removed at placement.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Atreya
I have also noticed price differences. But for me the gallery version is cheaper. The gallery version only shows the price of the house (the actual building and furniture) and the dropdown on the top left in build mode gives the price of the house and the lot.

I assume the game shows the price your sims have to actually pay. A lot already placed in the world shows the price house+lot because your sim needs to pay both if he wants to move in. A lot in the gallery only shows the house because that is the price your sims has to pay if you place the house from build mode on a lot they already own.

Seeing both prices are determined differently, I assume there is another factor which makes the gallery price higher in your picture. Perhaps the gallery price includes the CC in this lot (I never placed a lot with CC before). Or perhaps items from packs you don't have which gets removed at placement.

Though the big info is before being uploaded, as in still unsaved to the gallery. It's odd.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Craft90
Though the big info is before being uploaded, as in still unsaved to the gallery. It's odd.

Perhaps I should check if it's changed on the gallery after, but really before you know what lot to put it on, the price should be the same.

The game lists it as modded, but it's only CAS and icemunmun's canningstation. Does the canningstation cost 100k?