Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:00 PM
Default Evergreen trees?
I would like to know what trees doesn't drop leaves in fall. Very useful on a big lot, what trees will add the least amount of work. I guess birch and osp, and pine probably shouldn't. I would like to have a tree that doesn't scratch the head of the sims while they walk and still doesn't drop any leaves they have to pick up.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:27 PM
I was thinking the same thing, I'm glad my current family doesn't have any tree on their tiny lot!
I read on a bug report page on the bbs that they forgot to season patch the huge pretty lanterns tree from the Movie Hangout Stuff pack, it doesn't loose its leaves, doesn't get snow and doesn't sway when its windy. I didn't check it though.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
I was thinking the same thing, I'm glad my current family doesn't have any tree on their tiny lot!
I read on a bug report page on the bbs that they forgot to season patch the huge pretty lanterns tree from the Movie Hangout Stuff pack, it doesn't loose its leaves, doesn't get snow and doesn't sway when its windy. I didn't check it though.

I don't have that pack They will probably fix that, and so it can't really be used on a lot for my downloaders anyway.

Perhaps I should just recommend a mod or something.