Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 8:44 AM
Mod Request?
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a posibility to request a mod... I don't know where I should target this topic though.

I was playing Sims 4 Parenthood GP last few days and I noticed that toddlers and their CHARACTER VALUES are developing very slow.
I can teach my toddler all sim-day how to say sorry or how to behave, but these values in my opinion raising too slow...

I know there are cheats to have these points filled, but i just want to "play" them normally.

I didn't find any of those mod on modthesims. I was wondering if it is hard to create such a mod?

Thank you
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 10:48 AM
Requests are not allowed on this site. You could try asking if such exist in the wcif or where can I find forum, or there should be a thread somewhere about creators who accepts requests.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 12:01 PM
It doesn't let me to post the link correctly
google search "Faster gain and lose character values" it's by Diffevair
should be the link on the creator's site, not the one on MTS.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 12:25 PM
It's one thing not knowing the rules about requesting mods, but what excuse is there for picking this section out of all the more likely-titled ones?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jul 2018 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
It's one thing not knowing the rules about requesting mods, but what excuse is there for picking this section out of all the more likely-titled ones?

I think when you're not familiar with this site, as a newbie you tend to post to the most active sims 4 related area, which is probably the sims 4 discussion area. That could be why there are often topics unrelated to this section.
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
I think when you're not familiar with this site, as a newbie you tend to post to the most active sims 4 related area, which is probably the sims 4 discussion area. That could be why there are often topics unrelated to this section.

Right.
You need to be friendly to newbies, They are your future. Otherwise forums become derelict and unloved like MATY full of oldies, sarcasm and bile.

:D
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#7 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 1:27 PM
The old ones are the best.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Theorist
#8 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 1:52 PM
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 7:03 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 11:03 AM
I'm sorry And ofcourse thank you for replys!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 1:29 PM
It's ok, no need to be sorry for not knowing the forum rules. We all learn them eventually.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#12 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 2:18 PM
Closing the thread for now But I can understand it can be difficult to find the site rules, especially when new. So no worries! In case you wanna have a look at it: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...stingguidelines
Locked thread | Locked by: Lyralei Reason: time to close it