Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 1:12 AM
Default Do Sims 2 have these Traits ?
Hello all, I just notice this when I sign on here at MTS main screen, a creator made a mod that he or she said was in Sims 3 and made it for Sims 4. The Mod is Called "Neurotic Traits."
My question is do our Sims in Sims 2 have Neurotic Traits or features? If so please share, to refresh my mind if they do. Thanks all

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 1:19 AM
No personality traits in Sims 2, just the five different personality scales.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 1:21 AM
Sims 2 sims don't have traits, they have personality points and interests.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 3:37 AM
@kestrellyn and @joandsarah77 thank you both for refreshing my mind after you both said Sims 2 have personality and interest.
Then It came back to me what you both said, sometime just playing our Sims we may tend to forget their features, especially just dealing with their household so often.
I just think about what going on within their home lot forgetting to look at their personality or interest. Thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 3:50 AM
Some players add 'traits' by adding them to the sims bio and try and play as if they had a trait. For example, making a sim a vegetarian, or having a favourite colour that they wear or having them prank other sims or throw lots of parties. There is nothing stopping you adding some via imagination.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 4:54 AM
Yeah, you can really put a spin on some of them-especially the kids, whose personalities can really go off the wall. Like I have a ultra neat freak, who is 10 years old, and I'm going to call her condition "OCD"..it can be fun putting together a bio of the random-spawned traits as they pertain to the pixels.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles