Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 10:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Romance options for teens not showing up
So I changed my household to another household and was having the teenager in the household visit his girlfriend, however, none of the romance options were showing up the only options that are showing up are "take romantic photos." I have no Idea if this has anything to do with the fact that I made them boyfriend and girlfriend through Master Controller intermediate options while I was active in another household, however, I have other mods which could be causing this such as Story Progression, Returner, and Woohooer. Please help
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 11:46 PM
The quickest way to restore things would be NRaas > Woohooer > General > Link to StoryProgression > False.

If SP is in play and the age-related castes do not explicitly allow flirts and romance with the desired castes, this kind of thing tends to happen. For more detailed support, you would be encouraged to bring the issue to us at NRaas. But many of us find that playing with the link between the mods set to False mostly does what we need it to.