Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 11:32 PM
Default WCIF Moving eyes on low-poly Sims
Using Windows 10, I kinda have to have low-poly sims so it won't lag. I really like their eye movements, though, and certain things look ugly without them.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 1:34 AM
Really? What issues are you having that you have to have low-poly sims? I have lovely high-poly sims on my Win10 machine.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:02 PM
I have to have low-poly sims, because for some reason, all Windows 10 PCs I use lag with them. One of them was good.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:27 PM
It's not Windows 10 that is the problem, it's something else such as cores or graphics card. Also all eyes move, low poly or not, but you might want to look into why your machine is having trouble.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~