Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#76 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 10:40 PM
Oh joy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-O...=em-subs_digest
They certainly seem to know their audience.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Oh joy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-O...=em-subs_digest
They certainly seem to know their audience.

I saw that but I was wondering if the peeps would just be standing there waiting for the crash. No reaction whatsoever? I get things actually happen pretty fast, but shouldn't the peeps Idk, panic and run? "The survivors" screaming or something dramatic like peeps would be scared when animals and mainly dinos escaped cages in ZooTycoon? Or maybe I'm just asking too much, but I remember when an accident happened in RCT the attraction and the park itself got really a bad reputation and get affected by it. Guests used to die even though the deaths were not graphic. In this video peeps seem to somewhat enjoy being floating in the air and cheer at the end, making kinda pointless the downside of having accidents. I'm hoping in the game itself they'll fear it.
So did anyone pre-order it or joined the alpha? I'm waiting to see how it will turn out.

Let's just agree to disagree.
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 1st Nov 2016 at 7:29 PM
They've fixed the paths!!! They fixed the paths and added plazas few weeks before release just because fans wanted that!!!

I'm in love with this game. Once they show off their management part of simulation I will officially be done! I will spend days and nights at my neighbors' house playing Planet Coaster... His PC can handle GTA V, so I suppose this will run smoothly as heck!
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Great to see you.

I'll PM you later.

I've lost your post, 8(
Got PC now (naturally) Blimey. What a learning curve.
Distracted of coseley.

Page 4 of 4