Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 2:22 AM
Default Getting rid of the red outline on game pause
Hi,

Yadda yadda, long story short: I use ReShade and whenever I have the game paused, which is most of the time, the red outline around the game window bleeds into everything else in a horrible, ugly way. (for reference)
I don't like it and I want it gone. I'm assuming it's just an image file stored in UI.package. But what is it called and how do I create an empty default replacement of it?

Thanks.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 2:35 AM
Until you get a permanent answer, try pressing F10.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 3:55 AM
Been there, done that. Playing with the UI off is fun, but it get's real clumsy real fast...unless I'm missing something and there are hotkeys for everything.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:44 PM
*Bump*

Still bothers the living hell out of me. I need it gone, dammit.

insert signature here
In the Arena
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 1:30 PM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 8:35 PM
Yes, like that! Awesome!

insert signature here