Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 9:07 AM
Default No Alien in genealogical tree?
Hello everyone,

I have a question for those of you, who play with a family that got an alien baby.

Is it normal, that in the genealogical tree my Alien baby does not show any sign of the real father/mother? I mean should it not showing the Alien in the tree as well?

And also, I read somewhere else that your abducted Sim would have the Alien who abducted him in his list of known Sims after the abduction. But that does not happen for me either. So I am just wondering if I miss something, or if it's really supposed to be like that. Would be great to read your input on this.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 10:52 AM
Well thank you for not answering my question... I figured it out myself. With Twallans mods for some reason the Aliens do not show up in the genealogical tree for my Baby Aliens.
Also the abducted Sims will not know the abductors... But I tried something, I deleted all the mods from Twallan except the Overwatch to clean up problems in Game. And then I've
added the Awesome Mod and voila, the Aliens show up in the genealogical tree as mothers and my male Sims show up as fathers. And as soon you get a baby the father has the mother
in his list of known Sims. For some reason all of this does not happen, with NRaas mods in usage... :-(