Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 4:24 PM
I would love to see a remaster of TS2 that's the exact same game just made to run on modern hardware without a ton of fixes. I have a list of things I'd like to see in a "better" version of TS2 but I wouldn't trust EA to get it right. FWIW, I don't think the old titles will be revived because there's far more money to be made in pushing out something new. I would venture to guess that most of the younger TS4 players (which I believe to be EA's target demographic, although anyone is free to disagree) have never played anything older than TS3 & don't really care to.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 13th Feb 2024 at 9:05 PM
There's only one thing that EA should do. Sell the rights and game of sims 2 ultimate collection to another more reliable trust worthy company. go through it with a fine tooth comb and fix every littie bug in the game and keep the modding option open so that it can continue to be modded if we want to. Update the graphics and make it run on all modern systems and make it playable offline and without a launcher. Then and only then you will have the perfect sims 2 game. (Sims 2 ultimate collection remastered)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#28 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I put off upgrading from Win 7 for the longest time, because I don't like the changes windows made in win 8 and above, and I feared Sims would be worse. Eventually my mobo died and there were no win 7 compatible options available so I had to accept going win 10, and it was very easy to make it act like win 7 and equally easy to get TS2 to work fine. Definitely runs more smoothly now than it did on win 7, so it was worth it in the end. That was a couple of years ago now.

@gummilutt Thank for the input about Window 10 work well with your Sims 2

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 2 of 2