Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 4:48 PM
Default Keeley Hawes - Ms Delphox in Dr Who

Gee, creating a celeb sim was much easier in Sims 3. Here is my first attempt at a celebrity Sim. Criticism welcome.
Screenshots

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:48 AM
Well, I can see one thing that needs fixing and that is the closeness of her eyes. Unfortunately, the Sims 4 'sliders' won't allow her eyes to be any closer together. Does anyone have a fix for this?

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:22 PM
I think she needs slightly thinner lips, because the shape you've given them is a bit voluptuous. You got the eyebrows and the eye color spot on!

The queen of mean and baking.
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 12:37 PM
all i can see now is her eyes must tweak a lil' bit more in the comparison pic the chick is too long make it less long that's all all in all it is great... good job

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge