Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 3:59 AM
I've never done a challenge ..... I'm going to try this one!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 6:31 AM
yeah its an interesting challenge, I even tried it with dogs recently.

is proud not to be a fracking idiot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:39 AM
Yeah i lasted about 10 minutes .... first thing 3 cats destroyed my couch and 3 of them destroyed the bed............I made BAD cats!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haldirs_baybeh
Yeah i lasted about 10 minutes .... first thing 3 cats destroyed my couch and 3 of them destroyed the bed............I made BAD cats!!

uh-oh! you should try it with dogs, its even worse lol

is proud not to be a fracking idiot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Field Researcher
#30 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 10:36 AM
As impossible as it may seem, my cats didn't destroy one single piece of furniture, and I've been playing that household for 3 Sim seasons. They didn't have any accidents, either. But I lost count of the times they claimed the bed and left my Sim sleeping on the couch...It's pretty safe to assume that I've lost all my points to the "no cats on bed" rule.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:35 AM
This challenge is so me! Now to go create crazy cat lady!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dagi_is_a_punk
As impossible as it may seem, my cats didn't destroy one single piece of furniture, and I've been playing that household for 3 Sim seasons. They didn't have any accidents, either. But I lost count of the times they claimed the bed and left my Sim sleeping on the couch...It's pretty safe to assume that I've lost all my points to the "no cats on bed" rule.

This is how my challenge is going so far, too, haha! I've only had time to play a single day but the cats are so well-behaved, seriously. I couldn't figure out why but maybe it has something to do with their personalities?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 1:20 AM Last edited by Dagi_is_a_punk : 22nd Mar 2012 at 12:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Toadychan
This is how my challenge is going so far, too, haha! I've only had time to play a single day but the cats are so well-behaved, seriously. I couldn't figure out why but maybe it has something to do with their personalities?

Don't know, maybe. Though I did attempt to give my cats as different personalities as possible, and I'm pretty sure there are several "pigpens" among them too. Another thing that surprised me during this challenge was that, no matter how many times the cats went for an object, they never destroyed it entirely, that is, to the point when it turns to an unusable pile of dust and springs. They'd just start clawing, keep it going for a little bit, and when they stop the object would still be in tact.

I don't know if Sims or other pets that use an object that's being clawed have any influence on the particular object not being able to break, but I've never seen a chair break down under a Sim's butt just because a cat shredded the chair to pieces. (not that I wouldn't want to see it )

But it could've also been due to the cat's Scratching meter always being nearly full before it would go for a clawing spree. And don't ask me why they'd want to do that. They just do. It's a cat thing, I guess.
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 1:22 AM
Sorry if this is raising the dead, but I just found this challenge and I am going to do it. By the way, did anyone know if they use the lotfullofpets download mod they can add as many cats as desired? Also, does it count towards the game over part of the challenge if a cat dies of old age?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 6:19 PM Last edited by Satrina : 3rd Oct 2013 at 7:26 PM.
I'm going to join in. I saw that there are already two crazy cat lady challenges on here so I didn't want to start another. However, I am going to use the challenge posted on boolprop forum here http://boolprop.prophpbb.com/topic515.html and somehow make up the perfect challenge for me.

Great pictures shared. So nice to see what others are doing.

That is Drew Pemberton my middle aged crazy cat lady. She had spent her time in the work force doing hard jobs for little pay. She could hardly afford to make ends meet. It was on her 40th birthday she decided to change her life for good. She quit her job, moved away from the city and decided to by a plot of land in the country where land isn't all that expensive. She had amazing neighbors who helped her get a good sturdy one room cabin put up. That took all the money from her last paycheck to pay for it and what little savings she had. She was happy though and could finally have those cats she dreamed of. She could never have one in the apartment since the landlord was against it.

She adopted Heidi who just grew up into an adult.

She adopted Sweets who just grew up into an adult.

She was so happy to have all these cats come to live with her but felt three was enough since she needed to be able to train her cats and get money coming in before she could promise to care for another cat. She had big dreams and couldn't wait till she had a house full of cats.

She adopted Ronroneo and he was a few days elder.

As you can see the cat toys are outside of the cabin. She really couldn't afford much space in the cabin. Her plan is to build a big house with the money that the cats will earn and give them each their own suites.
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 2:25 AM
Omg I am totally doing this!!! I am going to download sims/cats and just use those!! Imma make it totally random!!! But I have 1 question, how to I download sims and put them in the game? Is it the same as custom content?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 2:53 AM
Hey LostSimmer, glad to have another join in. I would suggest looking for sims to download here http://lilith-sims.livejournal.com/ She makes really nice ones. You will find them in your download folder and you just extract them. Then double click on the extracted file and they will be added to your sim game. Make sure you do not have Sims 2 open at the time of installing.
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Satrina
Hey LostSimmer, glad to have another join in. I would suggest looking for sims to download here http://lilith-sims.livejournal.com/ She makes really nice ones. You will find them in your download folder and you just extract them. Then double click on the extracted file and they will be added to your sim game. Make sure you do not have Sims 2 open at the time of installing.

Ok. Do I put it in the download folder that is in the Sims 2 folder or the regular download one?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 5:34 AM Last edited by Satrina : 7th Oct 2013 at 8:57 AM.
hmm for some reason I'm not seeing your photos. They show a thumbnail with a broken image icon. Perhaps check to make sure the right coding is given.

Here is chapter 2

This is Alegra. Adopted as a kitty but turned adult really quick.

Sweets reached the top of the Show Biz career.

Snaggles ripping my bed apart but luckily it didn't destroy it.

Digby born from Heidi and Ronroneo. A few days after Ron died.

Adopted Snaggles and is an elder. (I wish I knew that before I adopted)

Adopted Cookie and is an elder. (That is three so far now that were elder)

So my list of cats so far:

Ronroneo (deceased)
Cookie (deceased)
Snaggles (deceased)
Sweets (adult)
Heidi (adult)
Digby (adult)
Bonkers (adult)
Alegra (adult)

I adopted Bonkers and Alegra as kittens since I didn't want to run the risk of adopting elders. Digby was breed.
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 6:18 PM
I will repost later Srry about that
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 7:45 PM
no worries but please remember just to edit not repost so it changes the broken post. I'm glad to have someone else here to chat about this challenge. It's quite fun!
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 8:47 PM
I am enjoying it. Currently I am also doing the Legacy Challenge so that is what I am playing right now!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 2:18 AM
Chapter 3

I decided to make this challenge into a legacy since it's been so much fun. However, the founder wasn't the type to give time away from her cats for romance. She didn't want to split her time with a husband.

So she had a baby through boolprop cheat with a random flirty guy.

This is Hadley growing up to a toddler.

This is Hadley being so ignored that he fell asleep on top of his teddy bear. The cats came first!

Hadley growing from toddler to child. Drew wanted a party for the birthday and had only one show up. That's him.

Love how shocked they look. I would be too.

This is the setup. Each cat has their own house and outdoor area. However, I don't lock the doors so they can roam wherever they like.

Isn't that cute? Sweets is dreaming of Drew.

Picture of Snaggles being sent up to heaven.
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 3:16 PM
Crap I forgot about this challenge doing my Legacy. Woops. I will post an update when I play it next.
Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 4:35 AM
I'm doing the challenge rite now as we speak
Inventor
#47 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 7:32 PM
Very cool, nice pictures.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 12:27 AM
I fudging love this! :lovestruc I need to try this later, its basically my future!
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 6:41 AM
I will be starting this challenge soon myself can't wait for all the fun! I have mods installed to allow up to about 24 sims(human or pets alike) in my house so this should be awesome! ( so that means i could start with a sim and one cat and get up to 23 cats in the house YIKES! LOL! ) I am probably going to use a
30 x 30 lot for this challenge. This should be fun! Will try my best to post pics havent figured out how to get pics from launcher to this forum yet though.
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 4:48 AM
Default Crazy Cat Lady Challenge
Well, looks like I'm the necromancer, raising the 6 month old dead thread.
~
Still have to figure out how to post pics 👌🏻
~
I'm starting this challenge with my Crazy Cat Lady, Leila Neko.
She is a crazy old woman who has been yelling at kids to get off her lawn before lawns were even invented. She tells random people on the street the most exciting stories; "Oi, Oi, kid, guess what happened today? Today I meowed at Munchikins and he mowed BACK!!" *cackles evilly*
She has the traits; Cat Person, Insane, Hydrophobic, Commitmit Issues and Couch Potato, with the Lifetime Wish, Cat Herder.
~
My first cat, Blue Neko, a Tom-Cat.
He is a Balinese with startling blue eyes and a strange brown speckled pattern over his back left leg.
He has the traits; Adventurous, Hyper and Noisy.
~
My second cat, Paws Neko, a She-Cat.
She is a Calico with dull green eyes and white stripes across her back.
She has the traits; Proud, Skittish and Playful.
~
My third cat, Tux Neko, a Tom-Cat.
He is a Tuxedo with bright green eyes with a white front left paw and unusual black tiger-like stripes over his body.
He has the traits; Genius, Guiet and Non-Destructive.
~
My fourth cat, Cloud Neko, a She-Cat.
She is a Oriental Shorthair with glowing orange eyes and black splotches over her body.
She has the traits; Clueless, Friendly and Neat.
~
My fifth cat, Shadow Neko, a She-Cat.
She is a Black Cat with dim yellow eyes and one white sock on her front right paw and a white spot on her front left toes.
She has the traits; Destructive, Aggressive and Independent.
~
My sixth and final cat, Claude Neko, a Tom-Cat.
He is a Turkish Angora with sparkling multicoloured eyes (Green, black, yellow and blue.) with a few small black patches on his back right paw.
He has the traits; Adventurous, Lazy and Playful.
~
I will update another time! Cya people!
Page 2 of 3