Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

English Tudor

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 410 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 30,786 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 20th Jan 2015 at 10:01 PM
Updated: 6th Oct 2015 at 7:34 PM
No custom content was used in this upload!

This house was made on request by user "DuckyxxRules"

Quote: Originally posted by DuckyxxRules
Hi, I wanted to request a 4 bed english style house with a large garden? If this is possible I would be most gratefull. Thanks

Here is the result, I hope you like it!

I decided to go for the 1920's American tudor look over a more traditional english look; simply because english houses - in my experience - tend to look quite dreary. I hope this still fulfills the wishes of the requester!

Exterior
The house has a steep roofline - it's probably the steepest I have ever worked with. The exterior walls are mostly brick, stone and half-timbering, creating the classic tudor look. There are gables on every side of the house, making the house look good from every angle. The yard features landscaping, a BBQ, tanning beds and a pool. There is room for 2 cars. I decided against making a garage, as it would only eat up space and take attention away from the main house.

Interior
The interior is warm and features a lot of semi-dark wood.
At the first floor you find the kitchen, dining room, living room, one bathroom and two bedrooms.
The second floor has two large bedrooms and a large bathroom. The landing works as a study area.

The house is not that expensive unfurnished - at 60,591 - though it almost doubles in price when furnished - to 104,616.

As always, comment or send me a PM if you have questions, feedback or a request!
Have fun!

Tutorial for the swooping roof-line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T5TVrsMl38

Lot Info:
Price: 60,591/104,616
Size: 25x35
Build Year: 1928
Style: Tudor Revival