Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Even More Default Eye Replacements [Updated 8/12/10]

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,071 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 125,709 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 18th Aug 2009 at 12:34 AM
Updated: 12th Aug 2010 at 1:09 PM - Added alternate versions.
UPDATED: I added a version of the Sparkle and Ima eyes with no yellow rings around them. There was already a version of Shiny with no yellow up. Sorry it took so long to get this up. Someone had requested I do the Shiny version with no yellow, but I just got lazy since no one ever seemed to want the others with no yellow.

If I put up the old version by accident (I don't think I did, but it has been almost 7 months since I did these), please let me know and I'll change the file to the right one.

Also, I plan on putting up contact versions of these eyes once I play around with them some more. I have them done, but I'd like to play with different channels before I put them up.

----

Again, as I said in the last batch I uploaded a while back, if these look like anyone else's replacements, I'm sorry. I didn't intend for them to. I just play around and things come out however they come out.

And again, my names for the eyes aren't creative. I have no creativity.

Shiny_Eyes
Okay, so they aren't really shiny. Looks better on lighter eye colors than darker ones, but I think that's about true for any type of eye.

Sparkle_Eyes
Again, not sparkly. Just the first thing I thought of. And again, looks better on lighter colored eyes.

Ima_Eyes v2
These aren't really new new... But I figured I would post them with these anyway (hopefully that's alright). These are an edited version of the Ima_Eyes I posted before. There isn't as much contrast and there is a yellow ring around the pupil (as do all of the eyes in this post; I prefer two-toned eyes over one color). As usual, looks a lot better on lighter colored eyes.

You can see some examples of each in-game in the images I uploaded (if only eyes looked how they did in CAS). Sorry about the lighting on some of those. I'm not good at positioning my Sims in the direct light sometimes.

And remember you can only use one default eye replacement at a time.

Additional Credits:
Aikea Guinea for the tutorial on eye replacements.