Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:28 AM
Default Nice way to die for a sim
The only thing that stops me playing ts1 again is the lacking of aging.
With abracadabra a child can grow up into an adult, but then the adult doesnt age so they don't die of old age. I don't want to drown or electrocute my sims. I am looking for something like a death plant or so that they can die of (without pain or so). I found one for ts2.
Can someone help me finding a nice way to let my sims die in ts1?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th May 2017 at 7:53 PM
I remember downloading a weird plant add-on that looked like a mutant. I have no idea if it will eat your sims, but I can give the download if you want. A familliar object exists in The Sims Bustin' Out, which is built off of TS1 on consoles, and if you feed it enough, it will grow. If you neglect it after it's full-grown, it might eat you. You have a chance of either straight death with no plea avaible, or escaping the plant.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2017 at 2:24 AM
Use the move-out shrub over at SimLogical. It has an option to delete a Sim. You'll need to move them in first with a move-in shrub.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2017 at 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simshort
I remember downloading a weird plant add-on that looked like a mutant. I have no idea if it will eat your sims, but I can give the download if you want. A familliar object exists in The Sims Bustin' Out, which is built off of TS1 on consoles, and if you feed it enough, it will grow. If you neglect it after it's full-grown, it might eat you. You have a chance of either straight death with no plea avaible, or escaping the plant.

Thanks. You can give me the link and I'll check it out.

Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Use the move-out shrub over at SimLogical. It has an option to delete a Sim. You'll need to move them in first with a move-in shrub.

But when the sim is deleted, will there still be a grave so the other sims can mourn?

I'll check these options out, but is there also something like a plant that when a sim eats it, he dies?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2017 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Thanks. You can give me the link and I'll check it out.

But when the sim is deleted, will there still be a grave so the other sims can mourn?

I'll check these options out, but is there also something like a plant that when a sim eats it, he dies?
No, there is no grave. The Sim is simply deleted from the game.

If you use the plant download, you will get a grave, but that's not a big deal because you can delete it. It's not like the Sims 2 where you can get corruption from deleting graves. Characters do not have memories in Sims 1, which is why they can accept proposals and get married to one Sim while still married to another.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th May 2017 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
No, there is no grave. The Sim is simply deleted from the game.

If you use the plant download, you will get a grave, but that's not a big deal because you can delete it. It's not like the Sims 2 where you can get corruption from deleting graves. Characters do not have memories in Sims 1, which is why they can accept proposals and get married to one Sim while still married to another.

Well, I'd like to have a grave for my sim. But it's good to know it can be deleted and nice to know they can have a double life 😉.

Test Subject
#7 Old 15th May 2017 at 9:13 PM
okay. here's the download. it's in exe format which was how i downloaded it and also here's the move out plant
Attached files:
File Type: zip  plantcarnivore.zip (279.6 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  ijmoveoutplant1.zip (105.5 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th May 2017 at 9:20 PM
Why is het in exe format?
Can you give me the original website as well? Maybe I can find some extra info there?