Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 2:09 AM
Default Cant't find my binned hair!
So I was working on a recolor and used Pooklet/Hat's textures from a Nouk edit to recolor a RaonSims hair. and I can't seem to find the hair in Body Shop or CAS! I've looked through all the hairs and I can't find it anywhere. I used Theo's Color Binning Tool and the hair shows up in the brown bin in SimPE. I do have the original file that's not binned, and I have put it on a sim on the attachment below.
Screenshots

"Do you think that God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?" - a quote from spy kids 2
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheQuacker
So I was working on a recolor and used Pooklet/Hat's textures from a Nouk edit to recolor a RaonSims hair. and I can't seem to find the hair in Body Shop or CAS! I've looked through all the hairs and I can't find it anywhere. I used Theo's Color Binning Tool and the hair shows up in the brown bin in SimPE. I do have the original file that's not binned, and I have put it on a sim on the attachment below.

If I remember right, you must search for them in the folder where you have installed the "Color Binning Tool" : it might be something like "Hait to bin"... Then you copy and paste in your download folder.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
If I remember right, you must search for them in the folder where you have installed the "Color Binning Tool" : it might be something like "Hait to bin"... Then you copy and paste in your download folder.
SimPE asked me where to save, and I put it in my downloads folder. I'm not sure if I have to disable the ones in my SavedSims folder.

"Do you think that God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?" - a quote from spy kids 2
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 7:37 PM
If you have it twice, it's certainly the reason why it doesn't show in your game. You must remove the not binned hair, and keep only the binned hair in the game.

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
If you have it twice, it's certainly the reason why it doesn't show in your game. You must remove the not binned hair, and keep only the binned hair in the game.

Thanks!!! It now shows up in-game.