Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 4:54 PM
Default change the name of the party
hello i have a question
I would like to change the name of a party
Is that possible?
if so what do I have to do for it
thank you
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 5:48 PM
You could make an STBL override mod for the type of the party whichs name you would like to see changed this is the string for the birthdayparty as an example "Ui/Caption/Party:Birthday"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Battery
You could make an STBL override mod for the type of the party whichs name you would like to see changed this is the string for the birthdayparty as an example "Ui/Caption/Party:Birthday"

what programs do I need there?
do not know me so completely am just learning how it all works
Space Pony
#4 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 6:02 PM Last edited by Battery : 17th Aug 2019 at 6:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by manuschkah
what programs do I need there?
do not know me so completely am just learning how it all works

You would need the Sims 3 Package Editor you can get it here http://www.simlogical.com/s3pe.htm

Also you could get a STBL editor from this site just search for stbl on Sims 3 downloads

E: You will find the strings for the party names in the Fullbuild0.package (look for the stbl files)
if you want to change the birthday party name to something else you need to change the containing string the hex code for this specific string is "49CD7C659CC64612"