Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 5:38 AM
Default Gordon Brown Will He Quit or be Removed?
Events and actions for the last few months concerning Gordon Brown have defiantly raised the eye brows of many in the UK. First asking "Where's Gordon?" when he dropped out of the sight of the public earlier this year.

Then reports started leaking out that he may have been suffering from a sever case of depression.

Quote:
Brown has recently been given a "long list of forbidden foods". The civil servant, who works regularly with the PM, told Ward that Brown had been banned from eating and drinking several specific things "because of the drugs he's on".

Top of the list of foods that Brown can no longer touch, the source told Ward, were cheese, Chianti and over-ripe avocados - which immediately rang alarm bells for Ward. "Every doctor in Britain would recognise these contra-indications instantly: for they are the great verbotens for people taking MAOI drugs."

MAOIs - which stands for Mono Amine Oxidase Inhibitors - are generally a last line of treatment for major depression, when other anti-depressant drugs have failed. They can also be very effective in treating OCD. But they are potentially extremely dangerous. If the patient eats or drinks the wrong thing, they can result in death – hence the PM's "long list of forbidden foods".

And statements from Brown;

Quote:
“To be honest, you could walk away from all of this tomorrow. I’m not interested in what accompanies being in power. It wouldn’t worry me if I never returned to any of those places – Downing Street, Chequers. And it would probably be good for my children.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view...r-PM-will-quit-

With what looks to be Brown suffering from a degree of mental illness, the question remains. Will Brown serve out his remain time and allow a new PM to properly take over. Quit and leave Brittan in a race to fill his vacant seat with little warning, some thing that do not wish to see, and not much in place for such an event, or will his own government vote to have Brown removed due to his slipping health, both physical and mental?

Erasing One Big Astounding Mistake All-around
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 2:52 PM
I think it is more like he is suffering from the realization of what power is not.

For those that are awake, the world/people are beginning to look and act like they are in a race to see who first can destroy the other, and since stupidity and ignorance is making the most noise at the time, some of the level headed are in denial, and are making excuses for what they are seeing. Some need drugs as a way of convincing themselves that what they are seeing is all in their mind/head.

The real question is this, what role are you/we playing in the destruction of your/our fellowmen/country/culture/nation, through the new founded political weapons of ignorance and stupidity? I think they may have always been around, but today they are more in your face, or maybe some have waken up and came out from amongst them.

If the new political weapons actually win out, there are going to be a lot more individuals wanting to know what Mr. Brown is taking so that they can join him in doing the same.

To be fair to Mr. Brown, most are exiting the new realities not just him, as they realize that they are being influence/over powered by the political weapons of those on the dark side and they just got tired in the fight.

However, a great misconception is going on, as they are not all making excuses nor are they all on drugs. With stupidity and ignorance, it is hard for them to see beyond self and or mostly, they only see what they want to see.