Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 6:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default help with downloading from jennisims?
trying to download jennisims accessory legwarmers but the download link takes me to linkvertise, then redirects to the linkvertise homepage. i tried using linkvertise skippers/bypass but it just says an error occurred. does anyone have the direct download link ?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Nov 2023 at 4:38 AM
It's an adfly link and adfly is dead. You might want to try an adfly bypass extension, or try to contact Jenni directly to get the url.
Sometimes you can use the Wayback Machine to go through the adfly link to the actual download, but that doesn't always work. Sometimes you can view the page source on the adfly page in Wayback and find the link to the actual download too, but that also doesn't always work. I had to go through the Wayback last night to download something from Jenni yesterday and got through, but when I tried with your link it didn't work.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Nov 2023 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by w0esies
trying to download jennisims accessory legwarmers but the download link takes me to linkvertise, then redirects to the linkvertise homepage. i tried using linkvertise skippers/bypass but it just says an error occurred. does anyone have the direct download link ?

Do a forum search. I believe there is a page with JenniSims stuff.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2023 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Xander
It's an adfly link and adfly is dead. You might want to try an adfly bypass extension, or try to contact Jenni directly to get the url.
Sometimes you can use the Wayback Machine to go through the adfly link to the actual download, but that doesn't always work. Sometimes you can view the page source on the adfly page in Wayback and find the link to the actual download too, but that also doesn't always work. I had to go through the Wayback last night to download something from Jenni yesterday and got through, but when I tried with your link it didn't work.

i tried as many url expanders and adfly skippers but none worked, or just redirected to linkvertise. how could i contact jenni?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Nov 2023 at 5:57 PM