Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:46 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game crashes when I move too fast...
Hi there. When I'm playing, if I move something too fast, click too fast, or move the camera too fast, the game just turns nonresponsive. The sound and the mouse keep going, but the cursor stays the exact same form and nothing works. The only solution is to turn my computer off via the power button. I can't even build a house or use buy mode because it's so buggy. The game is not laggy much at all unless I've been playing too long or I'm in the middle of town. My (five year old) computer meets most of the specs. It has a 3.0 GHz processor and a gig of RAM, the others I can't remember. The only downside, though, is the graphics card. Could that be causing the crashing? The card is also causing several graphics-related problems, but I'm trying to get that fixed. Sorry if this has been discussed before, I looked around a bit and couldn't find it.
I have the patch and several mods installed, including the awsomemod, but it was doing this before I installed anything, so it's not the mods. I would be insanely grateful to anyone who can help me, because this bug is driving me nuts!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:14 AM
Sounds more like this kind of issue Game Help:System Specswiki, than a game issue. Post up your computer specs and lets determine what it can be.