Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:55 AM
Default Help: removing necklace
So, I downloaded some premade sims and when they bathe/go naked, they would be wearing necklaces (the ones on a topless male sim when you create PJs and swimwear)

Is there a way to remove them so they won't be wearing any necklaces when they bathe?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:15 PM
Just do plan outfit on a wardrobe and change their swimwear to one sans necklace.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:22 PM
By default the game uses the necklace one for when they're naked. I don't know of any fix for it, but I bet it isn't hard to fix if I were to look into it...

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Just do plan outfit on a wardrobe and change their swimwear to one sans necklace.

Tried it before and it doesn't work.

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
By default the game uses the necklace one for when they're naked. I don't know of any fix for it, but I bet it isn't hard to fix if I were to look into it...

Hmm, ok. I've made some random sims and it seems that the game picks a random naked skin for them. Some had the chain necklace while others have the black string or none at all.

Guess I just have to leave it as it is for now...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:43 PM
Hmm, how so? It doesn't stick? You can't find the appropriate "outfit" in wardrobe-CAS?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:40 PM
I'm trying to remove the necklace in the nude skin (ie when sims bathe) not the ones you can select for PJs and swimwear. You can't choose the "outfit" for being naked CAS so